« Home | Only 3 ? » | Sex » | LOVE? » 

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 

Friendship

In a few post that I have read it seems every one is talking about "friends". That made me think about friendship here are my thoughts......



How many of us have real friends? I mean Im sure we all know alot of people but would any of us consider them "friends".

Your friends are suppose to have your back. There suppose to boost you up when your feeling down and tell you honestly when your behaving like an asshole.

A real friend is there for the good and the bad. The times when your low on cash and high on stress.

Friends are suppose to be above all things LOYAL......They are not your friends if at the first sign of "trouble" in your relationship they go out and tell your business to any one that will listen. No matter how much they deny it if other people know shit you only told them its time to cut them loose.

Now, the kind of friend you want is the kind you should be. Friendships can't be onesided. Then your not really " friends" are you?

I want to thank my friends, the few real friends that I have that know me inside and out. That have seen the good, the bad, and the Ugly. Thank you for always being there . Your more than my friends you guys are my family.

I also think that a friend is one who doesn't get in the middle of a fued despite what was told to them. I believe that a friend, whether it be family or not, would remain calm and still deny and not tell what has been told to them even if the other person has told your business to someone else.

I believe that a real friend cannot be defined because a real friend is not always there for you through good and bad because most of the time your real friend is in the same shit boat as you. LOL

Loyality is the best policy, but friends are not alway loyal. Friends don't always have the ball to tell you about yourself in your face afraid that their opinion of you may destroy the friendship.

If you tell a friend something and you only told them and they turn around and tell someone else, that does not mean cut them loose, it means be man or woman enough to admit your wrong doings to each other and fix the problem. Cutting them out does not solve the problem, it will create a bigger problem in the long run.

Bottom line, if you don't want to be friends with someone, don't leave it up to them to figure it out by not calling them, tell them why and cut them loose if the friendship can't be save.

I know alot information about my friends (whether it be family or not), but I will NEVER admit to ANYONE if it is asked of me even if the person dragged my name through the dirt, that is just in my nature and with I consider myself a real friend.

PS: The things you write about makes me feel like I know you.

@ mecrazyme, you sound angry did you get burned by a "friend" ?

I don't know about you but to me once a trust has been broken I can never deal with that person again. To me it doesn't make sense to stay in that relationship. But believe me I don't cut off friendships without letting the person know the reasons why were no longer friends. Anyone that I have ever cut off knows why they were cut off and as far as loyalty your 100% right but if that person doesn't have my back then what's the point, I have enough enemies I don't want to have to watch what I say or do in front of the people that are suppose to be my "friends".


Thanks for the reply. Oh by the way your last post ...too funny!

@MSNHIM: No I am not angry and was not burned by anyone because after a while I say what I have to and then move on, whether they want to be my friend or not. For me it depends on what I trusted the person with that they told, if it is something small I could get over it.

Thanks for stopping on my by internet home because I visit you everyday. LOL

Exactly!

Post a Comment