« Home | Friendship » | Only 3 ? » | Sex » | LOVE? » 

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 

The save the world syndrome!!!!!! Why we get Played.

For those of you not familiar with this syndrome its when you feel so bad for someone else's situation that you go out of you way to help that other person even when you really can't.


I was diagnosed with said syndrome when I was about 18. My ex brother-in-law was a bum. My sister supported the family ( at that time 2 kids) he never supported anyone but himself. So what did I do. I did laundry ( hers and the kids) I bought winter coats, summer clothes, sneakers, sandals and baby sat.........OFTEN. When that wasn't enough I took in her kids for about 2 months, supported them all this time with the money that my husband would give to me for "personal use". Its was ok I was happy to help. But then ( now here is where I got Played) I asked her to take her kids over the weekend cause I needed a break ( I had 2 kids of my own) she flip out !!!!!! Talking about how she never gets any help.

HELLO are you fucking crazy??????????? WTF? To this day she says that no one has ever done anything for her. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.


Ok so you would think I would learn from this ......not. So My husband niece is such a cutie but of course her mother is a BITCH. This poor child does not have a father in the picture and the mother is too into the new "dick" in her life to give a dam about her. Ok so lets have her come over for a "play date" . She brings her over, I could tell that she hadn't brushed her hair in days (gross) her clothes.. 2 sizes to small and dirty at that. So what do I do.......... I go out buy her new clothes and new sneakers . I bathe her, brush her hair and we wait for her mother to pick her up (here's where I get played) She comes to pick her up 3 days later and then she wants someone to bring her down stairs.....WTF?


Ok so my brother has a legal situation and needs money..... ok this is my bro. I know him. He has no money but he is begging and pleading " please I will pay you back I promise" Ok against my better judgment I get the money. Few years pass I don't bother him about it cause he said he would pay it back...... Well I don't know what he did but he comes into some money (heres where I get played) This MTF bought a motorcycle!!!!!! So I ask " when am I going to get my money"" I don't have it now I just bought the bike you should have said something before" WTF????????

This is the short list.......I could go on for days.

Now we should help people because its the right thing to do, but because we have said syndrome that doesn't give people the right to shit on you.

I hope I am not the only one afflicted with this syndrome.

This is so fucking spooky, but one thing I will say is people will be who they are and you just have to not worry about them and do what is best for the kids if you can. If It was me I am not going to do anything I don't want to do and don't feel like doing. You sure I don't know you????

@ Nicky... Still searching for the cure but I'll keep you posted.


@ dee.. I know what you mean; I’ve starting being selective about who and how I help. Thanks for response

@ Mecrazyme … I feel obligated to help cause I know I can but believe me when I say, “ I’m done” I mean it. Do I Know you??????

Post a Comment