« Home | Why do we as women have to have issues with the Ex... » | I am Puerto Rican, I swear!!! » | HEY GOD » | WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK OF YOUR WALK? » | 4 Hours sleep and 5 cups of coffee ( sorry its so... » | Post Jacking from Organized Noise who jacked from ... » | LETS TALK RACE » | WHO PAYS?? » | ROAD TRIP --- TO THE BRONX???? » | Victoria's Secret - Wish someone would have told me! » 

Friday, November 11, 2005 

Who would you Erase?

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

PLOT: A couple undergo a procedure to erase each other from their memories when their relationship turns sour.


I was watching this movie the other day and it got me to thinking…. Is there someone in my life that I would like erased?

No. I think that everyone in my life has help to shape the person that I am today…. I would like to revisit the sad things in my past and if I could there are a few changes I would make just to see what the outcome of that situation would have been if I had handle it differently but to completely erase someone… No.


I try to learn from previous relationships. I make mental notes along the way and "banked" them should I ever have the same situation come up I can refer to my “Banked Thoughts”.


Overall People come in your life for a reason but sometimes you just want to forget them for reasons only you can understand..


So if you could Erased someone would you? If so who and why?

hmmm....this is a GREAT question. I think that I would not erase anyonoe either. Now, when I first saw this post I thought "Oh, heck yeah!...I would erase this person and that person..."

*screeech!*

Nah....you're right. Different people and situations bring different things outta you. So I would not erase ANYTHING...even teh pain, because as the saying goes, you can't REALLY appreciate teh sweet without the sour.....there's a ying and a yang to EVERYTHING!

If I hear the 'Reason for a Season" line one more time I am going to throw up.

I agree that all necessary notes from the learning pages of life should be banked, that way we won't be the "Weakest Link".

I would not erase anyone because the person or situation from my past always, to this day, help me in my future.

I erase people from my life all the time. Unfortunately the memories that some of them leave behind won't go away.

No I wouldn't erase my memories....they're mine to keep, good and bad!

We grow because of our experiences...without them how would we learn or move forward!?!?

p.s. the thing about that movie that got me was the fact that they had their memories of each other erased, but in the end they ended up together anyway!! After erasing their minds!

~Smooches~

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Post a Comment