« Home | LETS TALK RACE » | WHO PAYS?? » | ROAD TRIP --- TO THE BRONX???? » | Victoria's Secret - Wish someone would have told me! » | I FEEL BAD :-( » | NEEDING A MAKEOVER » | FEARS » | I'm in Love » | Rambling- To Spank or Not to Spank...that is the q... » | Taking The East Way Out- MEME » 

Thursday, October 20, 2005 

Post Jacking from Organized Noise who jacked from GOLDEN

Instructions: Set iTunes to shuffle. Ask the following questions, and hit ‘next song’. The title of the song will be the answer to your question.


Question: What do you think of me, playlist?
Answer: “ You make me Feel (mighty real)” Sylvester

I thought so!

Question: Will I have a happy life?
Answer: “ The Roof” Miriah Carey

WTH?

Question: What do my friends really think of me?
Answer: Si supeira” Willie Gonzalez
Translation: “If you knew”

Nicky ... something you want to tell me? LOL

Question: Do people secretly lust after me?
Answer: “Lets get it started” Black Eye Peas

Really!

Question: What should I do with my life?
Answer: “That’s How you Like it” Beyonce

I don't know what to think about this.

Question: Why must life be so full of pain?
Answer: “Feels Like Heaven” Kenny Vaughan

I guess its not so bad.

Question: How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Answer: “Man Eater” Hall & Oats

What are you trying to say? LOL


Question: Will I ever have children?
Answer: “Given a Chance” Babyface

wrong, wrong , wrong... no more kids for me.


Question: Will I die happy?
Answer: “Gypsy Woman (she’s Homeless) Crystal waters

Are you saying I'll die homeless?

Question: Can you give me some advice?
Answer: “Salsa Y Control” Lebron Brothers
Translation: Salsa and Control

Come again?


Question: What do you think happiness is?
Answer: “Blue Moon” Mel Torme

ooooK


Question: What’s my favorite fetish?
Answer: “Between the Sheets” The Isley Brothers

You got that right! This was really fun!

I swear some of these just fit!

Blue Moon? . . . Mel Torme? . . . I'm still laughing my ass off.

@ sdvia71... all that "jacking" in your comments was hilarious!

@ Nicky...you know I love you...almost as much as my shoes! LOL

@ Organized... you got a problem with Mel Torme? LMAO

Tha was cool!

LOL, I love your answers to your questions based on the songs that were picked!

Funny!

~Smooches~

I like this post, I definitely have to try this, sounds quite interesting. You are too funny girl. Happy Friday!

That's way too cool.

Looking for information and found it at this great site... lukas ridgeston dildo

best regards, nice info » »

Post a Comment