« Home | FEARS » | I'm in Love » | Rambling- To Spank or Not to Spank...that is the q... » | Taking The East Way Out- MEME » | ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN.... THE ANNUAL VISIT T... » | Meeting some Bloggers » | REPOST - ONLY 3?????? » | TATTOOS » | TAGGED.... » | DOWN TOWN » 

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 

NEEDING A MAKEOVER

I have decided after much soul searching that I NEED a makeover….Not for the physical ( although that does need work) but on the inside.

I need to start making changes in my life for the better. I’m nowhere near where I want to be financially, emotionally or spiritually.

1.First I need to take inventory on my life.
2.Weed out the things that make me unhappy and bring me down.
3.Decided what stays and what goes.

I feel blue and insecure of who I am …. I know who to blame for those feelings

Side Note:{not that it was intentional….but You made me question everything about who I am }

I’m not sure where to start but I feel the need to make my life easier…less cluttered!

They say “home is where the heart is” so I guess I will start at home….wish me luck!!!!!

Girl, I know exactly how you feel. I am making changes in my life. Physically I feel drain, Financially "Lets not even talk about it!" Spirtually I have improved, but recently learned that it has always been there.

I learn that there is no one to blame. I believe that is a poor excuse to continue to feel the way you do, but from what I see the decisions you are making will lead you where you want to be.

Aside from blogging, try keeping a journal...It helps.

WOW. I wish you the best, not luck, because you don't need it. I wish you well on your journey. You'll be fine!

I think this is the season when people feel more reflecting and examine themselves. I always say that if you can see you need to make changes then you are already ahead of the game.

The only constant is change. Good luck.

Good luck!!

@ Nicky thanks girl... aren't you sick off me yet????????

@ Dee Thanks for the support!

@ MCM ...This is just the first step.... I still have a long way to go

@ Kayla... Thanks.

@ PD ... Thanks for the encouraging words.

@ sd71... I will definitely meet you on the other side.. Good luck to you too!!

@ Kiesh .. I hope the changes I make will bring me peace

@ ON and Livingsingle.... Thank you

Baby you don't need "Luck" all you need is "Will" last name "power."
And you'll be all right.... Now go on and flex that new name mama!
*wink*

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Keep up the good work » » »

Post a Comment