« Home | TATTOOS » | TAGGED.... » | DOWN TOWN » | I've been Tagged! » | Men Have It Easy » | Getting through- with the help of music » | UPDATE- LACK OF SEX » | LACK OF SEX » | Post Jacking -MY 100 » | ADDICTION????? » 

Friday, September 02, 2005 

REPOST - ONLY 3??????

GIVEN EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON WITH THE EFFECTS OF KATRINA. IM JUST FEELING BLUE AND NOT REALLY UP TO WRITING, BUT IN KEEPING WITH MECRAZYME'S RULES IM GIVING YOU SOMETHING TO READ ANYWAY.

In the movie "A Bronx Tale" the character of "Sonny" tells " C" that you only get 3 great loves in your life. If that is true than Im done. Having been "in love" 3 times according to this movie, Thats it for me.

The first of the 3

I was 14 he was 15 and I thought I would love him forever (of course I did I was only 14 what did I know) some may say it was puppy love but when it ended it hurt like nothing I had ever felt and I was heartbroken.

Second- He was the guy that was very shy, never said a word but spoke to me with his eyes ( ok that was way over the top lol) Our relationship was short but very intense. I saw a future with him but life threw us a "curve ball" and things between us ended with out much warning :-( "sigh" Im still not over this

Now to my husband- I knew the first day I saw him he was for me. I was going to have him and I did. There was just a mystery about him that I just had to crack. To this day I am still trying to figure him out.


But now my question is, Do you really only get 3? What happens if things with my husband don't work out am I screwed??????

Is that it? will I never find "Love" again?

Okay you just got a raise!!. I feel you with all this Katrina Catastrophe!

I can't watch T.V. because I start crying all over again. This is worse than 9/11 and I was down there when it all happened.

Keep you head up and pray that's all I have to say...

Only God knows!

I'm on my second of my three loves and if this dosen't work I have one more chance to get it right....Right!?!?!

Cross your fingers for me.

Nah, I believe very strongly in love. I believe we all go through a journey in life to find that one special person, and until you find him, your journey is not complete.

Girl, don't believe that shit! Nobody can predict how often you will find love, but Jesus! You'll find it again. Don't worry.

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Post a Comment