« Home | G-STRING HORROR :-( » | Young love » | The Women » | My Take on Men » | NEW LOOK » | From lovers to Roomates -Part II » | From Lovers to roomates » | SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!!!!! » | Romance- Truth or fairytale? » | Rock-a-bye baby » 

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 

ADDICTION?????

Hello my name is MSNHIM and I am a pickle addict…..Hello MSHIM.


I’ve always liked pickles. I would eat them at parties, if my kids took them of their burgers and on occasion with lunch but I have discovered the “saditty/swanky” pickle. This is not your average pickle. This pickle is sandwich sliced, it has a sweet and sour taste and it cost 3 dollars a jar!!!! Yeah for only a handful of pickles.


I got the urge to have a pickle yesterday so I went to the supermarket. I remember I had tasted these at a cookout and decided what the heck I’ll get these……BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!! I opened the jar at about 7pm yesterday by 7am this morning there were maybe 4 slices, the jar was pretty much empty. I can’t believe I ate a jar of pickles by myself and I am sitting here making a mental note to pick up some more when I get out of work. WTF?


This madness must stop. I am going to report to PA. Pickeleaters anonymous. Who knew you could become addicted to something as retarded as a pickle? I thought my addiction to coffee was bad but I get that … it’s the caffeine but a pickle????? I have reached a depressing low

Off to my pusher {the cashier} for more pickles! ;-o


Happy Tuesday!!!!!!

At least you are addicted to something that could satisfy a need. I am recovering from an addiction to something that brought me nothing put pain and agony . . . Oh how I miss you FREECELL (13 DAYS CLEAN)

LOL, very funny! I actually hate pickles, can't even stand the smell of them! Funny enough, when I was pregnant with my son that's all I craved! I ate pickles all throughout my pregnancy and the minute I had my son I hated them again! Now, my son is a Pickle Addict :-) He always asks for extra pickles at McDonald's and he can eat through a whole jar in mere hours. Yep, my son needs to report to P.A. as well......when are the meetings? :-)

LMAO! Gurl, you be crackin me up! That's an alright addiction. LOL Strange, but alright. Hell, it could be worse.

Girl you are goind to be farting up a storm. **phew** take yourself to the bathroom LOL

Post a Comment