« Home | Romance- Truth or fairytale? » | Rock-a-bye baby » | Grandma, I Love you but ….. » | The save the world syndrome!!!!!! Why we get Played. » | Friendship » | Only 3 ? » | Sex » | LOVE? » 

Monday, July 25, 2005 

SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!!!!!

Ok so I come from a big family and if you come from the same situation you know that everybody has something to say. I'll admit I am not the type of person that can " hold" my tong, but at least I am HONEST!

Thats right!!!! I say what I have to say but I say it in your face. I don't go around behind your back with it. I put my cards on the table.

So now I heard from family members that certain family members have a problem with me and are talking mad SHIT.

To them I say: SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!!!!!!!

If you go a problem don't tell someone to tell someone, to tell me . Tell me your dam self. If I am wrong ( and thats not very often) I'll be the first to admit it but if you don't want honesty go talk to someone else.

I am so tired off everyone having an "opinion" or agreeing with me but don't have the balls to stand up in front off those same people and say that. Everybody wants to make me the BAD GUY.

Not that it matters cause I really don't give a dam what certain family members have to say, all I want is those same people who sit there and agree with me in private to do that same shit in front of them.

I am by no means a perfect person but what you will get from me is honesty. Whatever I have to say to you, Im going to say it in your face.


Ranting done. Whew!!!! I feel better now. Sorry fellow bloggers .......I just had to let that out!

Girl are you an Aries? This sounds like somthing I would say. But on another note. I agree with you. I hate to hear about people talking about you and they never say things to your face. But you need to talk about the people are telling you. Tell the people who are telling you to confront whomever in your face and that should solve the problem.

Best regards from NY!

Post a Comment