« Home | NEW LOOK » | From lovers to Roomates -Part II » | From Lovers to roomates » | SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!!!!! » | Romance- Truth or fairytale? » | Rock-a-bye baby » | Grandma, I Love you but ….. » | The save the world syndrome!!!!!! Why we get Played. » | Friendship » | Only 3 ? » 

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 

My Take on Men

SIDE NOTE: This post is not intended to offend men in any way shape or form it is merely my take on the men I have dealt with. This is only MY opinion.


Lets start with the first main man in my life. Dear old Dad

1. My Dad was an adulterer and Con Artist
He would try to sell you a bridge if he could and had a hard time keeping it in his pants. Now don’t get me wrong I still love him unconditionally, He’s my Daddy but the lessons I learned from him were
1. If it sounds to good to be true… it is.
2. You can’t trust men.

Moving on to the many boyfriends I have had in my life. {I’ll generalized since they were all pretty much all the same}

1. When he is not with you he’s with the next chick
2. You can’t trust men

Now the man I married

1. If you treat him like a king and he takes you for granted, its your fault cause you spoiled him {yeah that’s a quote) BUT
2. Maybe, just maybe I can trust HIM… all be it cautiously. So far he hasn't let me down in the honesty department .

So there you have it. I don’t trust men cause all the men in my life (Except my husband) have proven to be liars, cheats and con artist… or they take you for granted and who the hell can tolerate that.LOL

:-)

You know what X you do have a point. Im just having a "man hating" day

I totally agree with you, in my experience, men cannot be trusted. I'm always one to give a man the benefit of the doubt but they never fail to f@%k it up! I do believe there are some sincere ones left, but lord knows it's like finding the proverbial needle in a hay stack! I've come to realize, though, that men are very EGO driven, ie. a lot of the shitty things they do in relationships is to feed their ego and/or prove to their friends that you don't 'have them like that'!

I feel you on that. Actually I have trust issues period, but especially with men.

I agree with xquizzy, its in general. And I've met some trifling women as well.

When you look at a coin, please be sure to look at both sides. Please?

Men are liars, granted, and they lie every little chance they get. They lie to the degree that sometimes their days and weeks turn into lies. But you have to remember, guys are incapable of complex and heavy lies.

While women don't lie on a day to day basis, women are the ones who lie with a shade of complexity and simpy - they lie the biggest lies.

I write this not to offend women, but to share an observation shared by some.

@ Ghiyasuddin Shah Jahan I agree with you that is why I wrote the post about women right after. Thanks for stopping by

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

Post a Comment