« Home | From Lovers to roomates » | SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!!!!! » | Romance- Truth or fairytale? » | Rock-a-bye baby » | Grandma, I Love you but ….. » | The save the world syndrome!!!!!! Why we get Played. » | Friendship » | Only 3 ? » | Sex » | LOVE? » 

Monday, August 01, 2005 

From lovers to Roomates -Part II

First I would like to thank everyone who responded with advice concerning my last post, you don't know it but it helped a lot. Thanks so much fellow bloggers.

Much love to you all!


Ok so taking everyone's advice including my own I had " the talk" with the husband last night and amazingly things were going ok. He ask for yet "another" chance but my heart isn't in it and I don't want to pretend anymore.

To say he was not please about that is an understatement. He was pissed which I believe brings you to say things you wouldn't ordinarily say. Some words were thrown back and forth and rather than the quite "exit" I was hoping for what ended up happening was I told him to "leave" and I wasn't nice about it.


So when I got up the next day I was ok with everything. The only part that made me a little nervous was what to tell the kids... I never found out.

He shows up at my door at noon asking to talk. He ask me to give him some time to find some place to stay, by the look of him I believe he slept in the car.

Now I know Im stupid, week even but I cant let the father of my children sleep in the car so now we are living in the same house but now in separate bedrooms.

I have officially become my parents! That is how they lived for the last 3 years of their marriage.


AY! VAY

Sorry to hear about how things went down, but on the bright side, it does appear that the two of you can and will be friends. My only question is this: What happens if one of you has an "itch" that needs to be scratched? Would you go to your husband to get it scratched and would that cloud everything else that's going on? I know from experience that good sex keeps you around longer than you intend to stay.

@ Nicky Thanks for the support. I still care deeply about this man... I’m just trying to do what’s right.

@ Organized.. He is believe it or not probably my best friend and I truly believe that we will always have that friendship. As far as the itch, I’m trying to stay away from that cause good sex does cloud ones judgment.

@BB We are still trying to figure out the best way to tell the kids. We want to make sure that they understand this is about us not them.

Thanks again everyone

Post a Comment