« Home | From lovers to Roomates -Part II » | From Lovers to roomates » | SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!!!!! » | Romance- Truth or fairytale? » | Rock-a-bye baby » | Grandma, I Love you but ….. » | The save the world syndrome!!!!!! Why we get Played. » | Friendship » | Only 3 ? » | Sex » 

Monday, August 01, 2005 

NEW LOOK

By now you have notice my new look, It was not done on purpose. I thought I broke my blog! LMAO

I wanted to list the people I read daily and tried to figure out how to set that up. I ask a friend I though was computer savy enough( Boy was I wrong) to help and she just made it worse ( wont be asking her for help again.LOL) I had to change my look but I like it. It took a minute but finally I got it.

Pink Positive!!!!!!!!

Glad you got it together, I was broke up for awhile too and thought if i changed my look it would make a difference!!!

I love your new look, I am a veeeeerrrry big fan of Pink!

I know you must be going through a tough time right now but I do hope that your silver lining is very, very near.

Sincere Wishes!!

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »

What a great site »

Post a Comment