« Home | Young love » | The Women » | My Take on Men » | NEW LOOK » | From lovers to Roomates -Part II » | From Lovers to roomates » | SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!!!!! » | Romance- Truth or fairytale? » | Rock-a-bye baby » | Grandma, I Love you but ….. » 

Monday, August 08, 2005 

G-STRING HORROR :-(

Ok ,so I have worn a G-String/thong on the occasion when I am "dressing" the part for my man but I have never worn one longer than 10-20- minutes tops.

I went to a wedding this weekend and I had this oh so sexy dress but one problem, its so form fitting that my regular granny panties (don't laugh cause I love them) don't look right under the dress, major panty lines, so I figure I'll just go panty free right?


That made sense but then I starting thinking about my Mom and how she always said to make sure you have on good underwear in case your ever in an accident and have to be taken to the hospital. I mean if that happens they would think I was some type of loose chick cause I am walking around with no underwear so I decide I will just ware a g-sting to be on the safe side.

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! What the hell was I thinking and why didn't someone tell me that shit is so uncomfortable. I know a lot of women who swear by them, that will only wear that type of underwear. Is it something you have to get use to??????

So here I am at the wedding (looking all kinds of sexy by the way) and all I can think about is that I have a string up my butt. I could not even enjoy myself cause it was so irritating. I contemplated going to the ladies room and taking It off but I kept hearing my mothers voice " always make sure you have good underwear on..." I can't take it. I sat there for five hours just trying to take my mind of the dam thing.

When I got home I wasn't even in the door yet and I was taking that shit off. I don't know how you ladies do it but I think I will stick with my granny panties.

{LMAO....... Comfortably rocking My granny panties.} :-)


Happy Monday!!!!!

I have to comeback and read this... only read first line and laughing... be back later...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This reminds me of a post I did called G-String mama, so my advice you should have taken it off or, put that shit on backwards like G-String mama at 60+ years old did. LOL. I can picture you dancing trying to scratch the crack of your ass,LOLOLOLOL I would have taken it off too.

I was having a very bad day, but I can't stop laughing at your post. Thanks for posting . . . I really needed a laugh tonight. BTW, sorry you had to go through that. That is just one of the many reasons that I wake up every morning thinking GOD I'm a man. Boxers v/s Briefs is a whole lot easier.

Reason number 95,023 for why it's easier being a man!

LMAO! Gurl, you know you aint right! I feel you, though. I don't wear them unless I have to! Which is every blue moon. That shit is for the birds! LOL I can't take it either. I'll settle for my briefs anytime!

@ Nicky - So not comfortable!

@ Dee and Coley- I wish I had taken them off then maybe I would have enjoyed the party.

@ Sweet- not feeling the boy shorts either. LOL

@ MCM I remember that post! LOL

@ Organized - sorry you had a bad day but at least my post made you laugh :-) in my next life Im coming back as a man.LOL

@ Ghiyasuddin Shah Jahan- remember this post the next time the women in your life has to wear a thong/G-String.

@ Kayla - God Bless my Briefs... LMAO

I'm on the late freight with this comment, but that post was funny!

I HATE G-strings. They are uncomfortable and just straight nasty!

YECH!!

I'm all late with the comment but I know good and damn well I'm not the only woman who likes g-strings!!! Thongs are uncomfortable and I agree with yall on the boy shorts but g-strings? Damn I'm wondering if something is wrong with me cuz I've never had that problem... my favorite feminine thing to hate is stilettos... now those mofo's hurt!

Keep up the good work » »

Post a Comment