« Home | My Take on Men » | NEW LOOK » | From lovers to Roomates -Part II » | From Lovers to roomates » | SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!!!!! » | Romance- Truth or fairytale? » | Rock-a-bye baby » | Grandma, I Love you but ….. » | The save the world syndrome!!!!!! Why we get Played. » | Friendship » 

Thursday, August 04, 2005 

The Women

I got some feed back yesterday that women can’t be trusted either, so I decided to write about the women that I will never trust again.

1. I should have known you were never a “ real” friend. You were suppose to be my girl and when the shit came down you sided against me after the million and one times I had your Back. When your world was falling apart and you needed to talk at 4 in the morning my ass was there. When you where having problems trying to have a baby I offered to carry for you. But when shit got ugly you showed me your true colors .You and your oh so saddity self can keep it moving cause I stop giving a dam about you years ago. If It wasn’t for “family ties “ that bind us Id tell you that your a stuck up bitch and cut your ass off completely. Don’t forget where you came from cause you never know when you might end up back there.

2. Your another one. After I cried with you when your sons father denied him, took you to get prenatal care, explain how WIC works and pretty much feed your as through your entire pregnancy you let a man come between us and what did that man give you in return for my friendship, HEART BREAK. He cheated not once not twice but 4 times in your own bed. Yeah I guess that’s worth more than my friendship. NOT!!!!!!, But do you baby cause I was fortunate enough to find out who you really were before you did the faul shit you pull on your other friends to me. So I guess I should say thank you.

These chicks made it hard for me to trust women and to have girlfriends but fortunately for Me I learned who my real friends are. Although I don’t have many the ones that I have are true blue. Love you guys.

Real friends are over-rated. I believe that NO ONE is ever true, it always just a matter of time before you see there true colors. And its always someone or something that blows up.

Females are catty by nature, I try I swear I try NOT to be catty and phony.

Especially since I consider myself to be a loyal and loving friend, even if I don't speak to you everyday I'm still gonna be there for you if you need me.

But I befriended alot of chicks who really were not worth the time of day and it really hurt. But its thier loss because now those people don't have anyone they can truly call a friend that gives a damm about them. I give a damm about people.

Everybody ain't your friend, everybody doesn't have your best interest in mind, I can count on one hand the people who are closest to me that I call TRUE friends. The rest I'm cool with and we care about each other but theres only a small few that I would trust.

I also found out who my friends were when I went through the drama with my ex. gotta love women.

true friends are hard to come by....But my momma tops them all...

I have a hard time making female friends but you would think that the ones that have known you since you were knee high wouldn't turn out to be ones that stab you in the back. My 17 yr friendship is over due to the fact that she owes me money and is ruining my credit big time. Makes me think that it's not even worth it.

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Iowa cellular phone plans Webcam torrent

Post a Comment