« Home | DOWN TOWN » | I've been Tagged! » | Men Have It Easy » | Getting through- with the help of music » | UPDATE- LACK OF SEX » | LACK OF SEX » | Post Jacking -MY 100 » | ADDICTION????? » | G-STRING HORROR :-( » | Young love » 

Thursday, August 25, 2005 

TAGGED....

I was Tagged by Chrome, But don't worry I didn't tag anyone.... I can take a hint NICKY. LOL

It was still fun to do, so here we go....


Seven Things I…

Plan to Do Before I Die:

1. Travel more
2. Buy a house
3. Go Back to school
4. Have another child…maybe?
5. Fall in love again
6. Feel comfortable in my own skin.
7. Get financially stable

Things I Can Do:

1. Listen
2. Make people laugh
3. Dance… I think?
4. Make a mean Lasagna
5. Shop on a budget
6. Put an outfit together
7. Make a man fall in love

Things I Can’t Do:

1. Say No… when I know someone is in need
2. Hide my anger
3. Stop caring
4. Forget
5. Stop thinking about the past
6. Abandon anyone
7. Forgive myself

Things I say most:

1. The Word FUCK in every variation ( i.e Fuck that , thats fucking stupid etc)
2. Hey Baby
3. What's up?
4. I’m tired
5. Focus
6. Call you later
7. I so don’t want to be here

Things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Eyes
2. Smile
3. Honesty
4. Sense of Humor
5. Ambition
6. Nice body
7. Kind heart

Celebrity crushes
1. Mark Walberg
2. Boris Kojo
3. Taye Diggs
4. Morris Chesnut
5. John Seda
6. Nick Lachey
7. Brad Pitt

I definitely want to travel "more"
We got do it!!! How about we spin the globe and see where a finger lands....

Peace Bkbabe

Always a pleasure!

you know what? The things you say list really reads more like mine should have if I'd taken more time to think about it.

Thanks for playing!

-Chrome*

LOL @ you getting tagged.

Be sure to drop by the show today!

What it do baby, This Tagged shit is a trip.

It's uncanny, the things that attract you to the opposite sex are some of the very things that attract me as well!! You sure you're not a Gemini???

Post a Comment