« Home | ADDICTION????? » | G-STRING HORROR :-( » | Young love » | The Women » | My Take on Men » | NEW LOOK » | From lovers to Roomates -Part II » | From Lovers to roomates » | SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!!!!! » | Romance- Truth or fairytale? » 

Thursday, August 11, 2005 

Post Jacking -MY 100

1. Live In NYC
2. Born and raised In Manhattan
3. Grew up as one of the “poor Kids”
4. I had hand-me-downs
5. Hated to go to the store with FOOD STAMPS. LOL
6. I didn’t have name brand sneakers til I hit Junior High
7. I wanted to grow up to be a dancer
8. Favorite shows now “Desperate Housewives”
9. Then Sex in the City
10. I Love Love high heels- 3inch and better
11. I wear heels about 95% of the time
12. I am very girly
13. I like to get my hair and nails done
14. I won’t use the Bathroom (I mean taking a dump) anywhere but home
15. I like to hang out with friends
16. Especially if food and drinks are involved
17. I don’t Trust people easily
18. That’s why I have so few Real Friends
19. I like most types of Music -classic jazz to Rock music and everything in between
20. Love disco… yeah I said disco
21. Love dance music
22. I’ll put on dance music and dance around in my underwear
23. I would love to learn to pole dance
24. Not ass clap
25. Pole dance
26. I have a shit load of Cds
27. Love me some coffee
28. Oh and Pickles. LOL
29. Favorite foods- Mexican, Chinese and Italian preferred
30. I will almost always order Dessert
31. I hate to workout
32. I hate to cook
33. I love ring-dings
34. I love horror movies
35. I like to watch them in the dark
36. Even alone
37. I can recite Godfather I & II word for word
38. Oh and Good Fellas
39. I like Sourpatch kids but only red and orange
40. I hate change
41. First impression are very important to me
42. I know if I like you or not after talking for a few
43. I can keep a secret
44. I think I give pretty good advice
45. I Love to be cuddle
46. I like walks in the park
47. I’m big into romance
48. I never had one romantic moment I can think of
49. That makes me sad
50. I don’t think I will ever have a romantic moment
51. I am Very Loyal
52. I expect loyalty in return
53. I can get jealous
54. Not creating a scene jealous but evil eye jealous
55. I haven’t felt jealous in a long time
56. That makes me sad
57. I love sex
58. Especially when its spontaneous
59. I wish I was having more sex
60. I like men that are really good kissers
61. That’s really important
62. I have kids
63. I don’t want anymore
64. Maybe? The Jury is still out on this
65. I’ve been in love 3 times
66. I Only say I love you when I mean it
67. I’ve only said it to 3 men
68. I like older men
69. Not OLD, older
70. I love a man that smells good
71. I like my man to look nice
72. But sometimes jeans and sneakers is what I am looking for
73. I like to be in control
74. I get really frustrated when things are out of my control
75. I use the word FUCK entirely to often
76. I like to be right
77. I can admit when I’m wrong
78. I hate ending relationships feeling Like I didn’t say all I had to say
79. Sometimes I say things that later I wish I hadn’t
80. Not cause I don’t mean it I just don’t like to hurt people
81. I can be a pain in the ass when it comes to that
82. I love, Love my parents
83. My mom is my Queen
84. I am still very much a “daddy’s girl”
85. They divorced when I was about 11
86. I am both their favorite’s
87. Everyone knows this
88. I’m at a critical point in my life
89. Still not sure what’s going to happen
90. I don’t want to make a mistake
91. My kids come first
92. Maybe one day I’ll have one more
93. I want a big house
94. with a white picket fence
95. I don’t think I’ll get it though
96. I want to be happy
97. I want to be loved
98. I’m not happy
99. now you know a lot about me
100. Maybe too much

I don't think I can come up with hundred things sthat anyone would care to read about.

Thanks for sharing.

I am with you on #5, but get this. My mother used to send me to the store to get a pack of "red" Kool-Aid and would give me 25 pennies to pay for it.

I'm also with you on #59 unfortunately. Hmmmm . . . you busy this weekend :-D?

Thanks for sharing with us! I love all kinds of music, too!

Great post.. I am girly whenI want to be (#12. I am also not very trustin **can't find which number**

Girl, I hope that you find love and someone to care for you.

Awesome! I think I will steal this idea one of these days :-).....I share a lot of your sentiments, especially #96. Thanks for the intimate glance!

You just gave me an idea, but I don't feel like writing 100 things. LOL


I feel you on the poor kid thing, I didn't have handmedowns but I was an only child and all my clothes came from mays and were extremely tacky. LOL I never had brand name shit growing up.

I too dance around in my underwear... or naked.

Like dance music. Actually I listen to damm near everything.

Love sex

come to think I haven't had a romantic moment in a minute either.


speaking of sex.....

http://strictlysex.blogspot.com/

I decided to be a bold heffa and start writing erotic poetry again. *blushes*

LOL@ 25 pennies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Nicky ... I knew I wasn't the only one.lol

@ BBallMom- Thanks for stopping by..

@ Organized ... I know what you mean but the store near us only sold FLAVOR-AID! LOL

@BB ... We seem to have a lot in common. Must be that Taurus personality.

@ Kayla .. Im big on Music . Thanks for stopping by

@MCM ... I hope I find that love to . Thanks

@CC ... Steal away girl!!! Thats how I got it. LOL

@ Coley ... If your ever in NYC let me know and we will definitely get together ;-)

@ MVT... I think I'll be paying your blog a visit soon


Thanks Blog buddies!

O.K.... I love ya! Your #76 is my 31-35! LOL You have GOT to be the first person that I have seen that loves them some disco like i do! LOL You are definitely on my 'good vibes list' ! :-)

oops! I messed up! I meant your #20 is my 31-35, and your #76 is the way I feel 99% of the time!!! OOPS!!! LOL

Post a Comment