« Home | Men Have It Easy » | Getting through- with the help of music » | UPDATE- LACK OF SEX » | LACK OF SEX » | Post Jacking -MY 100 » | ADDICTION????? » | G-STRING HORROR :-( » | Young love » | The Women » | My Take on Men » 

Monday, August 22, 2005 

I've been Tagged!

Okay, I've been tagged by Cutie Cola. Whomever I tag needs to do the same. here goes!

I tag:
Nicky
Dee
Coley
Golden

My top ten songs are:
1. Lovely Day- BILL WITHERS
2. I cant Stop Loving you- KEM
3. Bad Habit - DESTINY'S CHILD
4. Shake it Off- MARIAH CAREY
5. Dr. Love – FIRST CHOICE
6. If you Leave me now- CHICAGO
7. Cross my Mind- JILL SCOTT
8. Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours- STEVIE WONDER
9. Between the Sheets- THE ISLEY BROTHERS
10. Ride Wit U- JOE

This was hard. I could be here all day but I tried to choose songs that make me happy to hear them .

Have Fun!

I AM SO with you on #1 "Lovely Day.." You have just been inducted into my "You Know Good Music, when you hear it" Hall of Fame. Please accept this plastic cd opener,(also your trophy) with honors... lol!

@ Golden and Dee Get to work ladies !

@brooklandbabe .. I'd like to take this time {holding back the tears} to thank God and Itunes for getting me this far. LOL

Shake it off!!! Awwwww that is my song!
Holla!

So this is your fault!!!!! Coley tagged me after you tagged her causing me to do double duty. You'll pay for this ;-D.

Awesome list. I see you have some of my favorites on there. You're a good sport.

@ everyone I tagged. You guys are great sports thanks for being to compliant.

@ O , them sound like Fighting words! LOL :-)

I just finished writing an ad for the rerelease of Bill Wither's first album. I love that man's music. holla at me.

oh...

also...

*ahem*

Sorry...but um....

(and now I feel guilty doing this to you!)

TAG!

You've been tagged love.

come see me to find out what to do.

-Chrome*

Post a Comment