« Home | LACK OF SEX » | Post Jacking -MY 100 » | ADDICTION????? » | G-STRING HORROR :-( » | Young love » | The Women » | My Take on Men » | NEW LOOK » | From lovers to Roomates -Part II » | From Lovers to roomates » 

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 

UPDATE- LACK OF SEX

After reading everyones comments (Thanks guys!) and thinking it over I have decided that things between my H and I are still very up in the air and I don't want to make the situation even more confusing. I know if I told him this would be " just sex" that he would be hurt and I don't want to hurt him.


* off to take that cold shower (sigh) :-(

You made the right decision (in my opinion). Don't worry about the lack of sex. When it does happen again, it'll be well worth the wait . . . at least that is what they keep telling me as my involuntary drought is well into month 8.

You go girl!! I am so proud of ya.. I knew you would do the right thing. Remember Sex is all in our minds. Thanks for considering the advice, cold showers do work, but sex toys do too....
@everyone in the room= I am not a freak okay.

@ everyone

Thank you guy! I really appreciate you guys taking the time to post your comments. You might not believe this but it does help. Thanks again :-D

You always have to do what's best for you and the situation you're in. Good luck!

Post a Comment