« Home | Post Jacking -MY 100 » | ADDICTION????? » | G-STRING HORROR :-( » | Young love » | The Women » | My Take on Men » | NEW LOOK » | From lovers to Roomates -Part II » | From Lovers to roomates » | SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!!!!! » 

Monday, August 15, 2005 

LACK OF SEX

So if you’ve read my blog before you know that my relationship is pretty much non-existant. We are pretty much roommates now. We live in the same house but we don’t share the same bedroom. We talk everyday and have outings with the kids and it all looks perfect. We are the picture perfect family… outside, at home we are still very civil to each other but were friends, at least on my end thats what I feel.

This weekend we decided to go play pool for lack of something better to do and it was fun… Fun like hanging out with your friends fun. So here is the problem. It has been over a month since we had sex and although I consider myself a nun in training (I can go with out sex for a while) when your entering period mode ( ladies you know what I mean) you tend to want it more. I know for a fact he wants to sleep with me.

I’m not going to go out and have sex with just anyone so my question is

1. Is it ok to ask my H for “ just sex”
2. If so how the hell do I go about doing that?
3. Should I just go out and by a new toy?


Sexually frustrated

:-(

1. Is it ok to ask my H for “ just sex”
I think it is okay, but if you are roommates and he has someone else, It's not a good idea. *my Opinion*

2. If so how the hell do I go about doing that? DOn't do it at all.
3. Should I just go out and by a new toy? If you have read my post lately, Toys are my favorite, the only thing is I use them during sex, so I don't know how you plan to do this. **Take a cold shower, maybe?**

Sex would just complicate things right now. If he can't be the man you need/want him to be, then why would you take him to the Candy Shop? He could see that as a way of keeping what's left of the situation together. If you're going to make a break, make a clean break.

Since I'm new to your blog, I'll have to read the archives to see what the situation is with you and "H". My opinion from just reading this one post is girl get yours. If you are both consenting adults and are honest with each other about what you want, why not?

Well ask yourself, if you could have sex w/o any emotions, and then if you can.. than bump uglies away.... but on the real, seems like there's some tension there, and the last place you'd want to take that is too the bedroom ( Just my two cents)

Post a Comment