« Home | Getting through- with the help of music » | UPDATE- LACK OF SEX » | LACK OF SEX » | Post Jacking -MY 100 » | ADDICTION????? » | G-STRING HORROR :-( » | Young love » | The Women » | My Take on Men » | NEW LOOK » 

Thursday, August 18, 2005 

Men Have It Easy

I was thinking about what to write today but I’m not feeling so great do to my upcoming menstrual cycle and then it hit me.

Women go through a lot. I mean men have it easy.

See women we get screwed with the physical pains of women hood. When your entering puberty and you start sprouting up top, you’re sore and there is not much but they hurt like hell. We get our period. Yeah we get to bleed 5-6 days once a month until we hit menopause. Then with that we get cramps. Yeah we get to get pain with our blood. You spend that week wishing for a BJ Sized bottle of Advil. Not to mention you’re bloated and irritable.

When we don’t have our period usually its cause your pregnant. Now you get to get fat, be nauseas, have heartburn, hemorrhoids, leg spasms and to cap that all off at the very end you’re in labor for what could be hours even days with the worst pain a human being could ever feel. (my opinion)

Just imagine someone dousing your privates with gasoline and setting you on fire or trying to push a watermelon threw the opening the sign of a lemon… You get my meaning!!!!!

What do men get? Blue balls… Big woop!

I tell you in my next life, I’m coming back as a man!

Don't forget the monthly craving, you would think we were pregnant...all men see, when its our time of the month, is "WARNING WARNING, STAY BACK" RED LIGHT!

I wake up every day thanking GOD that I'm a man. Woman are amazing creatures.

BTW, I heard that "pushing a watermelon through something the size of a lemon" analogy somewhere before, but forgot where I heard it.

@ O , I got it from "look who's talking"

I remember when I first started my period (at 16), it made me hate being a female so much I started dressing like a boy, cut my hair off and even walked like a dude! (No sexual orientation issues though). I used to wish and pray that I could become a boy. Now I'm happy to be a woman, to be the mother of the earth and the nurturer of humankind!! :-)

It's a Nigga's world, But it would be nothing without Bitches!

Look at it like this, Being a Nigga is the absolute most difficult thing on this planet. Correction, being a Nigga with money. I tell niggas everyday we living inside discovery channel.

That is why we are beautiful, so that we can hurt their hearts! That's pain.

That is why we have high heel shoes, so when they fuck up we can beat the shit out of them. That's Pain!

That is why with all our pain we are stronger.

That is why they need us and can't admit it because it is too painful for them.

That's why we are who we are... WOMAN! because there are no "niggas" (really doesn't exist in my vocabulary) in the world that have pain because they are too much of a bitch to tolerate it, so who is the bitch? Definetely not us women.

You better tell somebody! I am thankful that the most I suffered from was nausea the first 3 mos. and dizzy spells from mo. 5 to 7.

I did get a mini break from my period for 7 mos. I was breastfeeding and when you breastfeed you don't ovulate. I was LOVING IT!!!!! Its also a natural form of bc but you can still get preggo even if you dont ovulate.

Minus the sore engorged boobs from time to time. LOL But I feel you, being a woman has its plusses and minuses and sometimes it seems like there are more minuses than plusses. One thing, I wouldn't trade the female orgasm for anything in the world. LMAO!

Don't forget the bitchy pms mood swings. LOL

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Sexy nude asian models 1980 corvette floor mats Aromatherapy care essential natural oil skin

Post a Comment