« Home | I've been Tagged! » | Men Have It Easy » | Getting through- with the help of music » | UPDATE- LACK OF SEX » | LACK OF SEX » | Post Jacking -MY 100 » | ADDICTION????? » | G-STRING HORROR :-( » | Young love » | The Women » 

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 

DOWN TOWN

Ok so my good friend is going out with a guy who is good looking, sweet, romantic and totally into her BUT, ....there is always a but.

His but, he wont go “down town” if you know what I mean. That surprised me, but after talking to a few people it turns out that there are still a lot of men out there that won’t go down. So I was thinking WTF? That’s a huge part of sex if you ask me. If your both practicing proper hygiene then what’s the big woop? Just for the record if your man wont go down on you don’t you dare go down on him……they love to have it done to them but then don’t reciprocate, that is some selfish shit!!!!!!!!

I told her to let his ass know and if he wouldn’t budge on the subject to budge his ass out the door!!!!! Now I understand not doing this for everyone cause that to me is something really intimate and should be save for your partner not just the flavor of the week, but if you’re in a relationship with someone you know and trust WHATS THE PROBLEM!!!!!

Is this worth ending a relationship??????? You know my answer.

Really, it all depends on the woman. Some women don't like it so it wouldn't matter whether a man was willing to get down or not.

I for one never had it done to me till yeeeeears after I was with my son's father. He just wouldn't do it! I would beg and beg because I never experienced it before and finally he caved in about a year before we broke up (we were together for 8yrs!!) Now, I GOTTA have it! No ifs, ands, or buts! I didn't realize what I was missing all these yrs! I definitely believe in the 'I scratch your back, you scratch mine' theory. Nothing for Nothing!!

That guy does not know what he's missing. Tell your friend that if he won't do it, I'll be more than happy to do it for him.

I can't front...

I LOVE taking the train downtown. I love it so much I don't even like to use euphemisms for it.

I love to eat a woman out. Suck her pussy. Cluck clit. Lick her vagina until she cums and blesses my tongue.

I love it.

Love it.

Write stories and poems about it.

Wanna do it right now.

damn. My mouth is watering.

-Chrome*

yup! I'm with X.... there were TWO guys that I had the misfortune of dealing with who had problem taking the downtown train....hmmmmph.... that taught me WELL cuz after that unless the guy did me FIRST, his azz wasn't gettin SHYT! No licky licky!!! Might be wrong....but.....oh well. You deserve to get yours too! Fuck what'cha heard!

LOL LOL LOL
Ok so he won't go downtown so I'm wondering will he pack his shit and leave.
Gosh as I write this I realize I have no patience...That is a sign of him not willing to compromise and in relationships all we have is the ability to sacrifice and compromise. I think your girl should take the train UPTOWN and find a dude to ride DOWNTOWN with her!

Come visit the show...It's gone to the dogs!

To use the excuse that they have never done it before is bullshit!!!! you never rode a bike but you keep trying till you get it ...right?????

Practice makes perfect. So get to it!!!!!!!

Okay, I am sure we all like downtown, but I don't hear anyone talking about if he/she has an STD, just because you like the taste of a womans juices or a mans semen doesn't mean you can't come in contact with anything. They can be tested for STD's, but only th emain one's and then you go down town, then you find out later that you you have have herpes in your throat or Warts in your mouth!! Yuk...

Note: That's why they created those dental cloths and flavored condoms....

@mecrazyme

I appreciate your response and I cant speak for the others but in my post I said “in a relationship with someone you know and trust”. They are in a serious relationship they know each others sexual history and that is not the issue. The issue is he claims that in his culture men don’t do that but has no problem with having it done to him. Relationships are give and take…. He cant just take.



Side Note: Your completely right about protection but we are all adults, I didn’t think I had to go into condoms and all that. If bloggers don’t know that by now they need to check out a few sites on how to protect themselves

Thanks for you comments ;-)

Chrome, I really, really appreciate your enthusiasm regarding this subject. You sound to me like a cunnilingus connoisseur? LOL...

Post a Comment