« Home | TAGGED.... » | DOWN TOWN » | I've been Tagged! » | Men Have It Easy » | Getting through- with the help of music » | UPDATE- LACK OF SEX » | LACK OF SEX » | Post Jacking -MY 100 » | ADDICTION????? » | G-STRING HORROR :-( » 

Monday, August 29, 2005 

TATTOOS

Like them or not most people know someone with a tattoo. They are as common as earrings now a days. I had a disagreement with a family friend when we were discussing my getting a tattoo. She made the comment that women who get tattoos are prostitutes. She didn't know that I have one and I was offended by this statement

Side Note { Let the record show that I am not, nor have I ever been a prostitute}

I know lots of people with tattoos. Doctors, Cops and even school teachers. Does this make them bad people? NO.

After I made this point she still try to convince me that people with tattoos are loose and that its a ugly practice. This went on for about 40 min, her trying to sway my decision. It didn't work Im still getting a tattoo as soon as I decided what I want. I think deep down she wishes she had the nerve to get a tattoo.

Questions

1. How do you feel about tattoos? Why?

2. Do you have one? Where? Of What?

3. Can you Help me out with a suggestion on what to get?


Thanks

I like modest and well designed tatoos on women. I think most bothas over do it and it makes them look dirty. sooty-dirty.

2. No. I don't deserve one yet.

3. I'd need to see you to know what would look good on you, luv.

(call that a hint)

You coming to see me tomorrow?

-Chrome*

1. I think tattoos are beautiful
2. I only have one on my shoulder it's "Comedy & Tragedy" (The two faces) and my birth name. I chose that because the images reflect LIFE and I am LIFE.
3. I cannot tell you what to get but I feel if you are uncertain you should definitely NOT get one. As they are much more expensive to remove than they are to apply and think long and hard about where you would place one.

Stop by the show today....We are gambling!

@ BB and Coley... Thank you my tattooed sisters!!!

@ Chrome .. Is that a proposition ? LOL

@ Foxy... I've seen that tattoo on someone before.... its hot!

I want one. I like them, or should I say a hint of one, nothing too big. I want to get a butterfly on my back that you'd only see in a halter top.

Call me a prostitute then... lol
(with the light out preferrably)
If you're going to get a permanent marking on your body, think of something that you still want to look at when UR 65 yrs old. Get something that matches, or is a statement about your personality.
Just my .02
-Bk Babe
Thanks always, for stopping thru and showing love!

Love tats...

Don't have one but I had a design I just never put it all together.

Whatever it is make sure it's not on wall where you can just point and say that one...find something original.

1. I like tattos. I just don't like to see about twenty of them on someone's body.

2. Yes, I have two. On my right arm, I have a red rose with my name in Script across the middle, and on my left arm, I have a snake in a bed of roses.

3. I couldn't tell you what to get, but when I wanted one, I thought of the rose(which I got first) and went with it. When I went to the tatto place, I looked a different designs that involved roses until I found the one I liked. It will have to be something you wouldn't mind looking at on your body, something you think is sexy/cute, a style/design/art you're interested in etc. If you don't know what you want, go to a tatto place and look at some pics to get an idea of what you might want. If you don't see anything, you can always get ideas from them and make your own design. I also recommend you go to a place that is well known and somewhere you know for yourself does good work. There's nothing worse than a jacked up tatto.

Don't let anyone sway you from your decision. If it's something you want to do, by all means, "Do you, boo." Oh!...and I aint no prostitute!(rollin the neck) LOL

1. I like tattoos, because they are (or supposed to be) a personal expression of you.

2. I do have one, it's in my lower back, and it's a tribal tattoo with a tiger's face within it (I was born in the year of the tiger and they are one of my favorite animals)....it's really cool, I got it for my birthday last year but it took me years to decide what I wanted. Now I couldn't be happier with it!

3. Tattoos are a very personal thing that you have to live with forever, so my suggestion is that only you should decide what to get, just make sure it's meaningful to you.

1. I like Tattoos period dot

2. I have one that says "TopSoil"

3. Get somthing artistic anf flavorful
I don't know how you look, get
somthing to highlight your
assetts.

Oh and I wanna know how to qualify to on tha daily read list, yours that is?

Ok here goes:
1.Love tattoos as long as they're attractive, not TOOO busy and not on the neck or above, face, feet or hands.
2. Yup, I have 2....just call me a slut-monkey LOL One is on my right arm just below the shoulder and it is a sun with alot of detailed, intricate and colorful shading. The other is like a 3-in-one tat. It's the Eye of Osiris, the Astrological symbol of Virgo (which I am), and an Ankh. It's all black and I got it a Lonnnnng time ago...like 15 years ago :-) But it's not that large and it's on the side of my left leg just above the knee.

It took me a MINUTE to decide to get the second one due to it's location, but I knew I wanted that sun.....so I say, if you contemplate it, once you're really feeling it....do it! Life is short....be happy!

1. They're okay
2. Nope, and i wont ever...
3. Get something that you'll WANT to live with for the rest of you life and make sure ya get it in a place that not everyone can see, unless you want them to. IE. if you have to go on a job interview or go somewhere professional....try to get it in a place where it wont show when you wear a nice blouse......

ps...linkin ya... :) cute site

Don't like them. Why? Because it doesn't fit who I am. My self expression is ME and Me only.

No I do not have one. No Where. Of Nothing.

I don't know what you should get, but if I were you I would not get nothing. Your body is your shell protect it, who's to say 20 years from now they had some shit in that ink and that's why there was a high percentage of Cancer.

Okay enough rambling.. Just get something small and can stay up to date throught the years.

What? The Season Finale of The Foxybrown Show?
Could it be? That Foxy is a bad motha…Shut yo mouth!

1. i love body ART. that is very different from a lot of the crap I see on the bodies of some people. I love tattooes that are used as artistic expression or that have some significant meaning.

2. i have 8, just got my latest one a month ago. i have chinese characters for "to give love" and "happiness" on each forearm. i have initials of a friend i lost on the back of my neck. i have the word beautiful. i have the japanese character for unity over my heart. i have a tat for me and my s/o on my right arm. and i have another tat on my right ankle. i have on more on my right shouulder blade with my pen name and my strological sign

3. get something meaningful. something that represents some part of your personality or some of your beliefs

Best regards from NY!
» » »

Post a Comment