« Home | Meeting some Bloggers » | REPOST - ONLY 3?????? » | TATTOOS » | TAGGED.... » | DOWN TOWN » | I've been Tagged! » | Men Have It Easy » | Getting through- with the help of music » | UPDATE- LACK OF SEX » | LACK OF SEX » 

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN.... THE ANNUAL VISIT TO THE GYN :-(

I know that we as women are suppose to make sure we do this at least once a year and as many times as Ive done this i still dread this visit. For the guys... this is what happens


You go in the exam room where they give you a paper gown ( a cloth one if your lucky) and tell you to take every thing off, sit on the table and wait for the doctor.

{In my Mind: Ok i just want to hurry up lets get this over with}

Now unless your pregnant you only really this this doctor once a year... twice tops, now I have to get undress for this person I hardly know to poke and prod the nether regions. WTF????


So now you are sitting on a table in your paper gown and your waiting.... and waiting... and waiting

{In My head: Did they forget about me?}

In comes the doctor and starts with the small talk

Doctor: So how are things?
Me: Good

Doctor: How are the kids?
Me: Good


{In My head: Could you just shut up and lets do this already.}


Doctor: Ok I need you to scoot your butt to the edge off the table, one foot in each sturup, lay back and relax.

{In my head: You have got to be kidding me.... relax NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!}

Me: Ok


So doc wipps out the speculum which is basically a piece of plastic that looks like the mouth of a duck and puts it in your cooch! And they want you to relax.... :-(

After the doc gets a few samples and feels around your ovaries ( which hurts) she smiles and says

Doctor : Ok that wasn't so bad was it?

WTF?

Then they leave. Leaving you all kinds of violated.... in your paper gown. Thank God I only have to do this once a year!


I know that I am not the only one that feels like this...

gurl..... I know how you feel. I have one coming up soon and I hate when they talk to me! I hate especially when they say "Now, I am going to insert two fingers and press down on your abdomen. Just relax" After that they want to stick one finger in the Anus!!! WFT! I always refuse that. I sit right up

Oh dear, I dred it too, I had TWO good doctors in my entire life, the rest were for the birds.
I prefer a woman dr, but some of my girlfriends said men dr's are more gentle and warm.

*heeeeeavy sigh* you have JUST reminded me that I need to go..... *sad face*

Men just DO NOT understand the sheer irritation and slight to extreme anxiety this causes....

*dialing the number of my GYN* I guess I'd better get it ovuh with! LOL

well HELL! Just put it all out there! *giggle*...man...I aint goin again for ANOTHER year...thank God..you should talk about mammograms tomorrow...lol

Have you ever seen "The Hand That Rocks The Cradle"? Ever since I saw that movie I've believed that all GYN's should be female. I also think that all urologist should be women too, but that another story for another blog.

Girl I feel you on this one, and don't forget after they are finished it leaves you full of the gooey ass gel they use to insert that crap inside you. YUCK!! *shuddering violently*

Man, I miss my first OB/GYN. He was a gay man, but he was the most gentle doctor that I ever had!! He took his time and nothing EVER hurt. I've only had women OB/GYNs since, and you'd think that since they were females, then they'd be a little more gentle, right? I have to tell you, it feels like they are trying to tear my ovaries and cervix out lol.

Ladies and Gents....The rumor has just been confirmed Foxybrown has been spotted entering the blogger site we are not sure what he has planned but there is only one way to find out.....GET FOXY!

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

Excellent, love it!
»

Keep up the good work » »

Post a Comment