« Home | REPOST - ONLY 3?????? » | TATTOOS » | TAGGED.... » | DOWN TOWN » | I've been Tagged! » | Men Have It Easy » | Getting through- with the help of music » | UPDATE- LACK OF SEX » | LACK OF SEX » | Post Jacking -MY 100 » 

Monday, September 05, 2005 

Meeting some Bloggers

Ok so Saturday I hook up with fellow bloggers......
I decided early that day that I was going to drink my blues away

My mission : to forget the things that have been getting me down

It didnt go as planned. Maybe I was to aggressive to have that first drink before I had anything in my stomach... And yeah I pretty much chunged it but I don't think that was the problem.... Things started when Nicky (love her to death by the way) ask me to drink some of her Frozen apple martini SIDE NOTE: Im not a big martini fan but I had a mission so I figure what the hell. So I drink about have her martini and all of a sudden the temperature in the room goes up to about 100 degrees WTF?

Everyone is so nice Will, X, Mecrazyme, Siddity, Keisha, Danja, Singing and super sweety Golden and a few non-bloggers.We order food and more drinks. Can I just tell you that Im usually pretty good with cleaning my plate but I was drinking and sweating and trying to keep it together.

We then decide to go to a bar.... Um we get there and its closed , so we go across the street to this bar. Its a pretty nice place and the bartender did look like Jim Carey.

Every one was having a good time but and were all drinking but poor nicky wasn't feeling so well. Nicky, Golden and Myself go outside for a smoke ( against Will's wishes... Sorry Will. We will do better next time I promise!) after our smoke we pop gum in our mouths and go back inside, I take a sip of my drink and that's when it hits me.... I am feeling all kinds of sick now ( SIDE NOTE: Cigarettes, Drinking and Gum don't go) I go down to that ladies room cause Im thinking ( I HAVE TO THROW UP)


My stomach is killing me and all I want to do is make it stop. I bump into Golden and make her promise that if I throw up it doesn't end up on her post (THANKS GOLDEN) So here I am in the ladies room Spitting mostly ( I know... Yuck but I felt better after. Golden the sweety waited for me to make sure that I was ok and then Saddity came down so Golden waited for her ( I told you she's a sweety) I get back to the others and Im ok the music is pretty cool and I am so ready to keep it going.... But


Poor Nicky isn't feeling well so she was going to call it a night. I felt bad so I thought I'd call it a night too So I caught a cab with Nicky and Mecrazyme.

I had a great time and I cant wait to do it again... but next time I will take it slow ....So I dont end up sick in the bathroom again! LMAO :-)

@msnhm = she is not that sweet. Remember I found out I knew her at the last meetup...Kidding...LOL

I hope you and Nicky are feeling better now. I am now inspired to do a post called "Blogger, Bun & Blinking" in english BLogger Fun and Drinking 101! LOL

We shall meetup soon... Hope your feeling better.

hell...maybe i should just move out there...lol

Okay, so you met the bloggers. Now what's next?

O.K...THAT was hilarious...."drinking and sweating trying to keep it together"...LOL Sounds like a great time girl!!!! LOL

I have missed some bloger meet-ups as well. I have to get my butt in gear.

You guys sound as though you had a real good time!

Post a Comment