« Home | Rambling- To Spank or Not to Spank...that is the q... » | Taking The East Way Out- MEME » | ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN.... THE ANNUAL VISIT T... » | Meeting some Bloggers » | REPOST - ONLY 3?????? » | TATTOOS » | TAGGED.... » | DOWN TOWN » | I've been Tagged! » | Men Have It Easy » 

Monday, September 19, 2005 

I'm in Love

I am in love…

He is sweet, and romantic
He has a kind heart and great sense of humor.
He knows when to give hugs and encouragment but
He also knows when to back off
He is smart and educated
He is ambitious and driven
He is spontanius and adventurous
He is strong when he needs to be but sensitive when he has to be
He is honest and trust worthy…. basically a figment of my imagination!!!!!!


This man doesn’t exist… Hes not real. At least that is what I tell myself everyday so that can get of “ fantasy Island” and back to reality.

I have met men in my life that posses some of the qualities listed above but lack one of the most important .... The romance. WHY WHY WHY!!!!!

Dayum! Dayum! Dayum! See know you're going to go make me call my guy, cause he falls short on this excellent list... lol.
But you raise such a true point, why can we get the tootsie all rolled in just "one."
Happy Monday Babes!

I must agree with Brooklyn B. But guess what msnhim? They are always going to lack something. I think I almost have the perfect man. Except he doen't know when to back off!!! Oh.. he is not part of my imagination, but I guess if I want the whole package I can always join you on "Imagination Island"!

I am like you, a little too romance minded.....It can get a girl in a lot of trouble.

Like ME, and BK said some of us do have the perfect guy, it just takes looking real close and you'll see it.

Smooches

Girl, that was beautiful! Romance is not "dead" and I'm with BB...I'm going home to tell the husband to read this!! LOL

I think I am too romance minded also. I tend to forget that there's no such thing as the perfect man, but dammit to hell, I can at least TRY to find him lol.

My husband is the most thoughtful, caring and supportive man you will find. On the issue of romance, I am still training him. He once said, this ain't television, this is real life. What the heck that mean?...

awwww....soon!

Damn. I was thinking to myself.."Oh shoot, they've worked things out!" Sweetie, no man is perfect. He can be a perfect fit for you, but not a perfect man. He will have imperfections, and he will come up short in some areas. What you have to do is ask yourself can you love him for who he already is. If not, baby, move on. If you can, you're sure to find bliss, no matter how long it lasts.

Enjoyed a lot! »

Post a Comment