« Home | Post Jacking from Organized Noise who jacked from ... » | LETS TALK RACE » | WHO PAYS?? » | ROAD TRIP --- TO THE BRONX???? » | Victoria's Secret - Wish someone would have told me! » | I FEEL BAD :-( » | NEEDING A MAKEOVER » | FEARS » | I'm in Love » | Rambling- To Spank or Not to Spank...that is the q... » 

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 

4 Hours sleep and 5 cups of coffee ( sorry its so long)

Why does this shit only happen to me!!!

Monday morning I get to work ready to put in a full day of some serious work, im sitting at my desk for about 15 min when I get a call from my duaghters school.... Shes not feeling well can I come pick her up? I decide I'll call my Mami to go get her. Mami is no where to be found, so I leave my desk jump in a cab and go get my baby. ( can I just tell you that last week I had to bring one of my kids to work so you can imagine I am not please that I have to bring my baby in...What woud my boss say?) So I get my baby sit her down with crayons and try to get some work done while also trying to contact my MOM.

At 12pm I decide to take my kid to get some lunch and continue to try to reach my MOM. I get a call from the clinic where my Mom goes and they tell me she is not feeling well and they are taking her to the Emergency room.

WTH? She was fine this moring. If shes comeing to the ER she must really be sick cause my mother HATES the ER. So now I have my Mom in the ER my kid in my office and no one else to call. Thankfully My co-worker keeped an eye on my kid while I went to the ER to check on my MOM.. but wait my 2 other kids are about to be dismissed from school.. who's going to meet them at the bus stop ( this shit only happens to me) So I track down my Dad ( my parents have been divorced for years by they way)

" Daddy I need a huge favor can you PLEASE meet the girls at the bus and bring them to me at work" ( yeah I call him Daddy .. WHAT?) He says "No Problem"


Ok so now I have to go and check on Mami.... I get to the ER and for lack of a better phrase "Mami is all Fucked up" She is throwing up, she has stomach pains, shes dizzy...I could tell I was going to be in for a long night!

But wait my Dad is bringing my kids so I track down my husband so that he can picked them up before heading home, But he tells me he is stuck in Jersey ( he has to work overtime - Mandatory) so who can stay with my kids while I sit in the ER with Mami

Enter my sister by choice NICKY. ( God bless you) Nicky takes my kids to my house and stays till about 6:30pm when My husband finally gets home.

So now I am in the ER and its a total nightmare. It is so crowded that they taped my mothers IV to the wall cause there werent enought IV poles ( I kid you not!) so 8pm passes.. 11pm passes....1am passes. Did I forget to mention I am wearing 3 in heels ( yeah 3IN HEELS) so after about a bizillion test at 3am they tell me that they are going to admitt her( you couldn't tell me that a few hours ago)

So off to home I go. I get home and realize my husband has not iron my kids clothes for school...so now its 3:30am and I am now Ironing clothes ( I tell you it only happens to me!) 3:45am Im in bed ready to go to sleep


6:30am time to get up and get the kids ready for school..between 6:45 and 7:15am Ive had 2 cups of coffee. Get them dress and out the door by 7:45am. I get back home about 8am realized I can barely open my eyes and call in to work....Im not going.


I take a nap from 8am -9am and its cup number 3. I prepare dinner,get my duaghters class snack ( I was snack Mom yesterday for my daughters class) by 10am I am on cup 5. Its pouring outside :-( cause if it was sunny that would just be too easy. I get dress, take the snack to the school and I am off to check on Mami. Where I spent the rest of the day..

So yeah this can only happen to me.

:-(

Wow, girl... I hope your mom is okay. Listen lady... I hope you are not complaining.. Just remember that WOMEN were put on earth to be strong!! and that (just by reading) you have demostrated. Go get another cup of coffee and put on your sneakers.

Your mom will be fine.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

You go super mom!! Just do the darn thing!

My hat goes off to you, I don't know if I could have handled it any better!

~Smooches~

Awww..poor thing. You were put throught the ringer, girl. I hope your mom as well as your daughter are doing better. It's good to have people who got your back. I hope you got some reast.

Murphy's Law is a bitch, ain't it. My prayers are with your mother and I hope you're able to get some sleep tonight.

Damn, and I thought I had it bad!!!
KD

Wow what a day....at least you had dad, sister and your co-worker. This is the day of a super woman. Some people just don't understand how we do it.

Excellent, love it! »

Post a Comment