« Home | 4 Hours sleep and 5 cups of coffee ( sorry its so... » | Post Jacking from Organized Noise who jacked from ... » | LETS TALK RACE » | WHO PAYS?? » | ROAD TRIP --- TO THE BRONX???? » | Victoria's Secret - Wish someone would have told me! » | I FEEL BAD :-( » | NEEDING A MAKEOVER » | FEARS » | I'm in Love » 

Friday, October 28, 2005 

WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK OF YOUR WALK?

Yesterday my friends man made a comment that " I walked Stank" WTF? How can someone walk stank? He said that the women that I passed as I was walking were giving me dirty looks. Anyway ! Then my friend tells me its true he is not the first person to say that. Some "asshole" that she was seeing before said that "I walk like I think Im the shit" So this stood with me all night and this morning when I was choosing what shoes to wear that whole conversation made me second guess myself.

So I get to work and this was still on my mind so I mention it to my co-worker and she told me that two of my co-workers made that same comment { that I walk stank)


Ok now if you know me... really know me, you know that is sooooooooooo not the case. Do I think Im a beast Hell No! I think Im kinda cute but there are chicks I know look WAYYYYYYYYY better than me and I have no problem saying that.

Do I know how to work a pair of heels HELL YES! But why does that make my walk stank and how can you assume that " I think Im the shit" just by my walk?


Yes I am a little annoyed but I have NO.... I repeat NO intention of changing the way I walk for anyone! So if you have a problem with my walk.....stop hatin.


Has anyone ever commented on your walk?

Girl do you, F*^$ everyone else and their opinions!! Your walk tells a lot about you and your style!! You say you work heels then your walk says exactly that....I am working these damn heels!! DO YOU MA!!

I have been told I walk too sexy, how the hell is that possible, I wine when I walk....go figure!

Have a great weekend!

~Smooches~

I have had many comments about my walk, some say I walk like I think I ama model, some say it is a stuck up walk. I say It's nothing but me being myself and I could care less. I am cute, I have a nice walk and a nice smile and if nobody likes it too damn bad!!

msnhim= You do walk with cofidence, I must say... You do.. BUT I wouldn't call it stank...

pay the spelling errors no mind, I don't feel like fixing them.

When I was in college I was in the marching band. After the first week I acquired the nickname "Yogi Bear" because I rocked when I marched.

Nowadays people tell me I walk with tunnel vision like I am tuning the rest of the world out. Long strides, head held down. Do I care, HELL NO, and neither should you

People say that I walk like I'm the shit...which I admit, I am a confident person. BUT, I am also a humble individual.

I don't know...I guess people just have problems with people who exude confidence. I guess it would just make them happy if we all just walked around with our heads hanging.

Stopped by to see if there was something new. **Slam!**

This is very interesting site... » » »

Post a Comment