« Home | Party Time » | Nicky » | My Life + Stress= Valium » | Top Ten Countdown of My Life » | HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! » | RAMBLIN-A Crazy Person and Orange eyebrows » | JUST A TEST. » | A-Z about my life. » | Why cant people see the signs? » | Who would you Erase? » 

Monday, December 05, 2005 

Another interesting night out with the bloggers…

I’m not even going to go into too many details but Friday night was a hell of a night.We all decide to meet to celebrate Nicky’s birthday. We get to the place and the drinks are flowing all is good except my neck is giving me some problems, I contemplate leaving but Nicky’s my sister and I’m not going out like that so I take some IBUPROFIN and keep it moving ……. After about 4 0r 5 Drinks the ladies… well were a little out of it but thankfully we were in the company of gentlemen so everything was cool.


Then it happens…… One of use is not feeling so good. This person is not having a good experience but fortunately this person had 2 angels looking out for this person cause the rest of us were to drunk and we were ready to shake our asses on the dance floor.


Dancing is cool but we are starting to feel the GUILTS we have left half of our party upstairs so its time to leave and take care of that person…. Now I wanted to take this person to the ER but this person was having nun-of-it. So we decide to take this person home

Now catching a cab in NY is hard enough, trying to get one to go to the Bronx almost impossible So MCM goes into action and I’m getting a little nervous cause I’m still drunk and it looks like we may be having to fight (thanks to MCM) and I am so not ready to… but that’s my girls so I gets ready…..


Side Note: Thankfully no fighting had to go down cause as toasted as I was I think I would have gotten my ass kicked. LOL


So after MCM finally gets a cab….the rest of us attempt the same but no dice .. Yours truly had to ride the “Iron Horse” Now if you know me you know I hate to take the train but believe it or not after all that liquor I wasn’t even mad at that.


So the moral of this story is either eat before you drink of don’t start a fight when you’re drunk! LOL :-)

That's an interesting evening. Good all of you guys are alright. I couldn't imagine being sick or drunk and trying to hail a cab in New York.

Listen, all I know is the next time I am talking to a cab driver and someone else comes up on the other side and dare question me about where I am going like their destination is to the royal palace, I am going to get crazyLOl

For those of you who are wondering here is the conversation:

MCM: I am going to .... In the Bronx.

Cab: Sorry,but I am off duty.

Two Chicks approaching right window, while I am still taking to cab on the Left window.

Chick1: Excuse me we are going to.... (MCM interrupts)

MCM: Excuse me, but don't you see me talking to him. He said he is off duty, so why are you still trying. If he is not going to take me. He is not going to take you.

Cab driver to chicks: Where are you going?

MCM: They are not going anywhere because you are off duty!

Chick 2 to MCM: But where are you going.

MCM: Don't worry about where I am going, just know that you are not going ot get in that cab! So take yourselves back on the side walk until I catch my cab because I was here first and I have a sick person with me.

Both Chicks: But where are you going?

MCM: Didn't I just say don't worry about it!

The rest is a blur....

Wow, sounds like you guys had an eventful night!!

I'm glad to hear that toasted as you were no fighting went down!

You made it home in one piece and that's what counts!!

@ MCM...you are too much!!

~Smooches~

@golden&Nicky= Oh... So that was how it went down.

Oh...and don't forget that about two bloggers wanted to put me in a friendly choke hold. Do you think I was talking to much?

That is what happens when you have two long Islands, 2 shots of tanqueray and peach Schnapps with Orange juice with a glass of water all consumed between the hours of 7pm and 8pm. ROFLMAO!

Will you guys go out with me again?
**Puppy Dogs eyes like Golden, LOL**

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Morning Mshim.
Yup one has to eat before you get krunked..
Glad everyone returned home safe and sound. And back in their right minds.
Cheers!

Post a Comment