« Home | HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! » | RAMBLIN-A Crazy Person and Orange eyebrows » | JUST A TEST. » | A-Z about my life. » | Why cant people see the signs? » | Who would you Erase? » | Why do we as women have to have issues with the Ex... » | I am Puerto Rican, I swear!!! » | HEY GOD » | WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK OF YOUR WALK? » 

Monday, November 28, 2005 

Top Ten Countdown of My Life

Sorry but Im not feeling well, but I am following the rules... Heres something to read


Top Ten Countdown of My Life

TEN FIRSTS:
1. First Best Friend: Maritza
2. First Hamster: I don’t know if I named him
3. First Piercing: My ears.
4. First Crush: Hirom I was 8 or 9
5. First CD: I can’t remember
6. First Love: Moses
7. First Stuffed Animal: What?
8. First Concert: Some Salsa concert in 88 or 89
9. First Kiss: Hirom
10. First Speeding Ticket: None.

NINE LASTS
1. Last Alcoholic Beverage: Amaretto Sour
2. Last Vehicle Ride: Bus
3. Last Phone Call: Nicky
4. Last CD Played: Mix CD of Dance Music
5. Last Bubble Bath: I don’t have time for Bubbles
6. Last Time You Cried: A week ago
7. Last Time You Ate: 3 Hours ago.
8. Last Shower: This Morning
9. Last Time out: Almost 2 Weeks ago

EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
1. Have you ever dated one of your best friends: No
2. Have you ever been arrested: No.
3. Have you ever skinny dipped: No, but I would
4. Have you ever been on TV: Years ago
5. Have you ever kissed someone and then regretted it: Oh, yes.
6. Have you ever had a sex dream about someone you knew: Yes
7. Have you ever been in a fist fight: Not really
8. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance: yes

SEVEN THINGS YOU'RE WEARING
1. Black Shirt
2. Grey and Black Slacks
3. Lab Coat
4. My sneakers
5. Earrings
6. A watch
7. Underwear

SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY
1. Got the girls Ready for School
2. Drop them off to school
3. Check on Bloggers
4. Online Shopped
5. Started my X-mas List
6. Finished up some work

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS IN NO ORDER
1. friends
2. music
3. Blogging
4. Reading Bloggs
5. Shopping

FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL [ALMOST] ANYTHING TO
1. Nicky
2. J
3. Janet
4. my mom

THREE CHOICES
1. eat or drink? eat
2. fast or slow? Depends on what I am doing
3. pink or black? black

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Buy a house
2. Feel Comfortable in my own skin

ONE THING YOU REGRET
1. I should have taken that call

Wassup Mshim... baby love them "genes" you in... cause no matter who, or what society or any familia say, their the best thang since slice bread.
(Don't let them air brush, eating disorder, video wanna be chicas phool ya... they all got issues!!lol)

And next time your throwing down them amaretto sours, I'm going to join U!!!!

This was nice. I like it. That means I will jack it one day. It won't be today, because SOMEBODY beat me to it.

Hope you feel better!

Nice post by the way.

~Smooches~

YEAH!!!!! I get to comment now, oh hey girl.. it's me Coley!

I'm sorry you're not feeling well! This was fun, I'd steal it, but you know... still blog-less and all. LOL!

Best regards from NY! » » »

Post a Comment