« Home | Why cant people see the signs? » | Who would you Erase? » | Why do we as women have to have issues with the Ex... » | I am Puerto Rican, I swear!!! » | HEY GOD » | WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK OF YOUR WALK? » | 4 Hours sleep and 5 cups of coffee ( sorry its so... » | Post Jacking from Organized Noise who jacked from ... » | LETS TALK RACE » | WHO PAYS?? » 

Friday, November 18, 2005 

A-Z about my life.

A- AREA CODE/ZIP CODE YOU ARE IN RIGHT NOW: 10029
B- BIRTHDAY: April 24, 1975
C- CURRENT CRUSH: Mind your business
D- FAVORITE DRINK: Amarreto Sours
E- EATING CURRENTLY: Nothing at the moment.
F- FAVORITE FOOD: Pasta
G- GO TO FOR ADVICE: Nicky or J
H- CURRENT HATRED: Not being in control
I- I THINK: I need a vacation
J- CURRENT JOB: Administrative Assistant
K- ANY KIDS: Three
L- I LOVE: My family and friends
M- FAVORITE MOVIE: Too many to List but here are a few “The GodFather I&II” The Usual Suspects, The five heartBeats
N- NUMBER OF YOUR PHONE: MYB
O- OVER OR UNDER: over
P- FAVORITE PERFUME/COLOGNE: Pleasures
Q- QUIRK ABOUT YOURSELF: Im quick with my temper
R- LAST ROAD TRIP: To the Bronx. LOL
S- DO YOU SMOKE: Sometimes
T- TV SHOW FAVORITE: Desperate Housewives & Gray’s Anatomy
U- UNDERWEAR COLOR: Yellow
V- LAST TIME YOU WERE IN VEGAS: Never Been
W- WISHFUL THINKING: That I’ll get to relax sometime soon
X- X-RAYS TAKEN THIS YEAR: NONE
Y- YOUR FAVORITE YEAR OF YOUR LIFE: 2004 for Personal reasons
Z- ZODIAC SIGN: Taurus.

That's so funny you have sooooo much in common with a Taurus friend of mind, who share's your same bday too!

I can't quite get into Gray's anatomy....

Great list. Sometimes I miss the Bronx.

*waving like a mad woman*

Hiiiiiiiiii! msnhim! How are you? What's been going on? Hope all is well! Just wanted to drop by and say WHAT UP!

*ROFLMAO!!!!!*

It is now my mission to get you to Las Vegas. . . Great List.

Hey Girl, It's Coley!!!

Great list!! I'd do mine... but then I'd have to blow up your comment section w/ that mess, since I'm blog-less! LOL!

Post a Comment