« Home | RAMBLIN-A Crazy Person and Orange eyebrows » | JUST A TEST. » | A-Z about my life. » | Why cant people see the signs? » | Who would you Erase? » | Why do we as women have to have issues with the Ex... » | I am Puerto Rican, I swear!!! » | HEY GOD » | WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK OF YOUR WALK? » | 4 Hours sleep and 5 cups of coffee ( sorry its so... » 

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

In the spirit of all the food we will eat tomorrow, a food test.



You Are Pumpkin Pie

You're the perfect combo of uniqueness and quality
Those who like you are looking for something (someone!) special

I'm mud pie.....*sigh*

@ courtney . . . you are not alone

I'm A Mud Pie

"You're the perfect combo of flavor and depth
Those who like you give into their impulses"

Basically, you can't resist me :-D

Didn't I just post a comment on your site today....hmmmm somebody has blog fever I see!! *smile*

I took the test and I am a Cream Pie!! *hmmm*

Happy Thanksgivig to you as well!

~Smooches~

apple pie just like nicky!

Happy Gobble Gobble Day!

I am an apple pie...it is very close to who I am....really it is.

This is very interesting site...
»

Post a Comment