« Home | Another interesting night out with the bloggers… » | Party Time » | Nicky » | My Life + Stress= Valium » | Top Ten Countdown of My Life » | HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! » | RAMBLIN-A Crazy Person and Orange eyebrows » | JUST A TEST. » | A-Z about my life. » | Why cant people see the signs? » 

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 

In Honor of the drinking we did friday night...

I want to know what drink are you ?





You Are a Mai Tai

You aren't a big drinker, but you'll drink if the atmosphere is festive.
And when you're drunk, watch out! You're easily carried away.

You Are a Strawberry Daiquiri

You're a fun, playful drinker who loves to party. You may get totally wasted, but you're always a happy drunk!

That's me.....*smile*

~Smooches~

Appletini Baby.....
Most of the time, you're a typical party girl.
But when you get super sauced, you really up your sex appeal.

I am A Bloody Mary!
You're a fairly serious drinker, who's experimented a lot with different drinks.
You're a drunk, but a stable drunk. You don't ever let your drinking get out of control.

BLoody mary is not my drink, but the description is the truth, but I am not a drunk!

This is scary . . . I'm also a bloody mary.

You're a fairly serious drinker, who's experimented a lot with different drinks.
You're a drunk, but a stable drunk. You don't ever let your drinking get out of control.

I love mai tais!

Post a Comment