« Home | In Honor of the drinking we did friday night... » | Another interesting night out with the bloggers… » | Party Time » | Nicky » | My Life + Stress= Valium » | Top Ten Countdown of My Life » | HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! » | RAMBLIN-A Crazy Person and Orange eyebrows » | JUST A TEST. » | A-Z about my life. » 

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 

Introducing J

After the semi-nasty comment left by someone (MECRAZY ME) I decided to write a formal introduction for
  • J
  • My little sister by choice.... I have known J since 1999. She is just to cute for words and she has a big heart.... She is funny and loves to dance and will come out in the snow to attend your party ( thanks I still remember that)So please help me wish a warm WELCOME to J.

    Oh OK, Big shout outs to NICKY, MECRAYME, and SONYARED for coming out in the snow to party with me tooo!!!!!

    Nobody invited me to the party!!!


    Hi and welcome J! :)

    ~Smooches~

    OH NO...OH NO DID YOU FORGET SO QUICKYLY! First I leave a silly comment (which was nothing but the truth), Then you have the nerve to act like "J" was trucking in the snow by herself. Let's not forget that Nicky, Sonyared and myself joined her.

    You know what I am lost for words....How dare you miss us msnhim.....LOL

    P.S. I don't want no shoutouts after the facts...LOL

    Post a Comment