« Home | Introducing J » | In Honor of the drinking we did friday night... » | Another interesting night out with the bloggers… » | Party Time » | Nicky » | My Life + Stress= Valium » | Top Ten Countdown of My Life » | HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! » | RAMBLIN-A Crazy Person and Orange eyebrows » | JUST A TEST. » 

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 

TAGGED BY GOLDEN

Here are the instructions: Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people you want to infect.

1. I always take a bath before I go to bed even if my last bath was an hour before.

2. I have a small coffee addiction.


3. I am both of my parents favorite child. Its true, and my other 7 siblings know this and some of them still have issues with this but not everyone can be the favorite. People get over it! LOL

4. Once when me and my friends cut school they got picked up by the truant officers and were sitting outside in the van, I thought about going home but then I thought I’d be bored so I turned myself in….LMAO


5. I go with my instincts and if I don’t like you from jump I will never like you …. Doesn’t matter what you do after that if I get a bad vibe from you I will always go with that first vibe…. It has yet to steer me wrong. I consider myself a good judge of character and never second guess my feelings.


And the lucky winners are!
*drum roll please*….


  • J

  • mecrazyme

  • Brooklyn babe

  • Dee

  • bajanqueen
  • First thing first I just luv the new pic!! Very vixenish, and sexy! *smile*

    I love your last answer!! Being a Taurus myself I can definitely relate to that!! If I don't like ya at first then fuggit, don't even bother to try to change my mind!!

    This is my 3rd tag this week, gurl i'm goan kill you! ~lol~ people gonna get tired of reading shit about me!

    I will do mine tomorrow! Thanks for the love about the new J.O.B.!

    ~Smooches~

    @ Nicky .... Im stil not talking to you. LOL

    @ Golden... I know, thats what my friends said when I got to the van.


    @ Bajanqueen... that new pic is what I am feeling now ... Vixenish!!!!! [thanks for the word]

    See as a fellow Taurus I feel like we've bonded!!!

    Dang. I'm all late and what not, I'll jump on it... doggoneit. Lol!

    I remember those truant days lol

    Yes my dear us Taurus women have to stick together!! ~lol~

    I did my 5 thigs about me.

    ~Smooches~

    LMAO on #4..that's funny.

    Have a good weekend.

    Keep up the good work » » »

    Post a Comment