« Home | TAGGED BY GOLDEN » | Introducing J » | In Honor of the drinking we did friday night... » | Another interesting night out with the bloggers… » | Party Time » | Nicky » | My Life + Stress= Valium » | Top Ten Countdown of My Life » | HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! » | RAMBLIN-A Crazy Person and Orange eyebrows » 

Friday, December 09, 2005 

Lets be Kids Again

I was thinking about the New games console that are out today and how all these kids are going crazy over them…. Whats the big deal? then I thought about the games I use to play when I was a kid and all these warm and fuzzy memories came back.



1. Pac-man/Ms. Pac-man- I think these were the first real games I had ever played

2. Donkey Kong – I use to love this game


3. Frogger- I can honestly say I use to crack up when the frog got run over

4. Kaboom- you had to have a different joy-stick for this but it was an easy game


5. Vanguard- When you get extra points it had this really cute song

6. Pitfall- I loved watching the man swing from vine to vine


7. Space invaders- You could shoot and other spaceships and save the people( shaped like a box)

These are just a few but I found this site thats really cool you can play some of these games.

ENJOY!


http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/download_games.shtml

Pac Man/Ms Pac Man....those were my games boy!!

Pit Fall, Donkey Kong, you took it back gurl! hehehe

Whew the kids of today don't know what they are missing.

~Smooches~

Oh I was first!! *smile*

I still hit up Miss Pac at the arcades....
Enjoy ur weekend

Funny you should post this. I am getting my cousins fiance the Atari Throwback for Christmas. Pac Man, Donkey Kong, Pong, Pole Position and all the original classics.

Very nice site! »

Post a Comment