« Home | WHY-Random Stuff » | Lets be Kids Again » | TAGGED BY GOLDEN » | Introducing J » | In Honor of the drinking we did friday night... » | Another interesting night out with the bloggers… » | Party Time » | Nicky » | My Life + Stress= Valium » | Top Ten Countdown of My Life » 

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 

Lets talk about SEX

Ever have the most amazing sex that for the rest of the week thats all you can think about? What makes the sex so great?

For me its more than just the physical. I like to feel like we have connected on some level.... sex without a connection to me is just a waste. Now Why is it that some people can have casual sex and never feel connected to the other person while some cant even be intimate without first knowing your whole life story.

I've heard the whole "friends with benefits” song and dance from people, but can you really have sex without feelings?

you know....one of the things that MOST of my male friends allllllllways tripped on me on was my ability to "cut off the emotional" from the sexual. I could only do it with someone I just wanted to have a sexual thang with and nothing more. If I really liked the person, I'm allllllllllll Carl Thomas like (i.e SOOO emotional!) LOL

Of course you can have sex without feelings, but any of us who have had sex with emotions involved know the difference.

Single people tend to have casual sex for the wrong reasons. I'm sure you've read about other bloggers (myself included) and their droughts. After a certain amount of time, the desire to have sex becomes stronger than the desire to "make love" and they will sleep with the person who is in the right place at the right time (I'm guilty of it and I am sure I'm not alone). As for the "friends with benifits", it serves its purpose, until someone catches feelings. Then things get complicated and friendships are usually ruined.

I am not sharing my body with someone that I am not feeling emotionally.

Point blank!

I think when it comes to matters of the heart and truely being able to give all of yourself...all you have left to give someone is your body.

We fall in love accidently so many times; caring about people that we hadn't planned on loving to begin with...so when you have something that epidomizes your complete self, when you can't find the words to describe what your heart is screaming....you give yourself, your body.

So why would you share that gift with just anyone for the sake of momentary satisfaction...instant gratification?

@ Dee I guess thats true.. I need an off switch though

@ Jusme I know what you mean about that Connection . I think its that connection that makes the sex so great.

@ Robyn Your not the only one I knoe a few people that can have sex just to have sex

@ Organized I guess if its been awhile since you've had sex than that is bigger than the emotional need,

@ J look you little hussy.. Im just kidding. LOL I guess I see where everyone is coming from but


Im going to have to agree with Alili -Babe im not sharing my body with someone Im not feeling emotionally.... Unless the man is really fine then all bets are off!... Ok that was a joke just want to see if you guys are paying attention.

For me I can't. My heart it seems is connected to my cooch, or rather my cooch is connected to my heart. ~lol~

I can't do casual sex....the friends with benefits thing is just not for me.

If I'm not feeling you then you won't even get to kiss me!! I am sorry.

Heck no, hell no, no, no, no, no!!

~Smooches~

Amen Alli-Babe

You hit the nail on the head with your comment!!

Preach it sista!

You can have sex without feeling if you choose to. Casual sex is not for me I can't speak for ANYONE ELSE, but on another note, I don't have reason to give my body to anyone else when the sex is enough to make a sista cry!

Warning: Never give your body while under the influence of "NYQUIL"!!

best regards, nice info
» »

Excellent, love it! »

Very nice site! » » »

Post a Comment