« Home | Lets be Kids Again » | TAGGED BY GOLDEN » | Introducing J » | In Honor of the drinking we did friday night... » | Another interesting night out with the bloggers… » | Party Time » | Nicky » | My Life + Stress= Valium » | Top Ten Countdown of My Life » | HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! » 

Monday, December 12, 2005 

WHY-Random Stuff

Why is it that I always get stuck walking behind people that walk like they don’t have no where to go…… MOVE!

Why do people take their kids to toyRus during shopping season…. Your strollers are slowing everyone down!

Why is my boss giving me dirty looks… Yeah I said I was looking for a new job but so is everyone else…. Im just the only one to tell him.

Why is the coat that I want on back order? DAMD

Why cant I stop eating like Ive never seen food? I NEED TO GET TO THE GYM


Why haven’t I got my kids their Christmas Presents? I wish I knew what they wanted.

You sound like me....

Christmas shopping is something I need to do, but haven't!

This happens to me every year!

The food thing, don't even get me started!! I eat like food will be outlawed tomorrow. *smile*

Good post!

~Smooches~

Christmas shopping - done. Good luck with yours buddy.

...i hate crowds.
...i hate to shop ('cept for size 6 shoes).
...i hate to walk fast but hate ppl that walk slow (LOL).

...so I am pretty much eff'd for the holiday season...LOL

*hope your random-ness get's better for you...smiles*

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

What a great site » » »

Post a Comment