« Home | Lets talk about SEX » | WHY-Random Stuff » | Lets be Kids Again » | TAGGED BY GOLDEN » | Introducing J » | In Honor of the drinking we did friday night... » | Another interesting night out with the bloggers… » | Party Time » | Nicky » | My Life + Stress= Valium » 

Thursday, December 15, 2005 

More Talk about sex

I was watching a talk show and the topic was “CHEATING Spouses”. There were men that cheated on their wives, wives that cheated on their husbands and a psychologist that said, “Monogamy is unnatural”.

It got me to thinking, yes I believe in marriage but I understand what the Psy-doc was saying. How many of us really stay with one partner forever. Whether its husband & wife or Boyfriend/girlfriend or whatever a lot of people still love their partners but go outside the marriage just for sex. For example Swingers.


These couples say that they love each other and wouldn’t consider divorce but sexually they need something else. Years ago if I had seen this show I would have said “ these people are crazy” but after being in a marriage for almost 13 years I understand what these couples are talking about.

Side note: Not that I’m saying that i'm gonna start swinging… the only swinging I’ll be doing is from a rope around my neck if I ever mention some shit like that to my man but I see what they mean


After your together for so long you know each others bodies so well that it becomes routing and once that happens having sex is more of a “have to” than a “want to” So these couples do what they do just for the pleasure but remain faithful to their spouses emotionally. I’m interested in how they handle the other lovers, what are the rules? And how does one keep the emotions about of the bedroom?


So my question is, What do you think about this?

girl this is a convo for us to have over drin...ummm...dinner. LOL

I'll comment tomorrow on your blog...but for now...YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!! *smiles

I must go with Golden on this one, but I will definetely answer over some drinks. I have already been nominated as the horniest blogger. **Zipping Lips**

If only they knew...

Post a Comment