« Home | If I were.... MEME » | Spoiled ?????? » | L.O.V.E » | Let talk about sex.. again » | ATTENTION ALL BLOGGERS!!!! » | ANSWERS!!!!! » | Ask Me Anything!!!!!! » | Raising a "MAN" » | How important is sex in a relationship? » | The In-laws Part I » 

Thursday, February 02, 2006 

A confession

Ok I have a confession to make……..


I have been secretly watching “ The Flavor of love”…


* I cant believe I just said that* LOL



Yes I hate to admit it but I can’t help it. Its like a car wreck you just can’t look away. At first I would see the commercial and say “ I cant believe they’re wasting Money on that SHIT". Then one day there was nothing else on TV so I said "ok Im just gonna watch a few minutes"… I sat and watch the Whole thing and not just on episode, 3 back to back.

Now I think Flava Flave is the most dingy person I have every seen and there is no way you would catch me anywhere near him let alone fighting for his attention but the show its self is soooooo stupid its funny. These chicks, most of them decent looking, are fighting for this man…. WTF?


I know I shouldn’t watch it and its totally embarrassing but I think we all have something were a little embarrass to say we watch. Don’t you ?

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! I watch all of it...including the repeats that come on at like 1am! I think I am just waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out and scream in the television that I have been punk'd or some shit for even thinking that this show could remotely be FOR REAL!!! But Hey..Love has many flava's!!! LOL

Always, Always listen to your elders.lol Didn't I tell you that the show was off the chain. The part I find most funny about this post is that after we spoke and I told you that is what I was going to watch and you said not you LMAO you sent me a text that said *WTF did she do to that chicken* can I just tell you that I almost rolled off my bed with laughter because I had actually gotten you to watch it. ROFLMAO Now we know thykness is down that makes 3 of us *FLAVA FLAV* LOL

GIRL!!! I watch this show and be mad when I fall asleep on it cause they have me crackin up especially HOTTIE and NY....that chicken episode was too much for me. It kills me how one of them even called Flav an intellectual..I was like well dang if he's one then I'm a dang on genius LOL (You know what time it is)

I have yet to watch one episode, but I can't believe Nicky can watch the icky FLava Flav and then always give -1 star for any movie my hubby and I recommend. **shaking head** just can't believe it. I'll watch it oneday.

I watched an episode last weekend . . . I still can't believe that they found not 1, not 2, but 25 women who want to be with Flava Flav. **shaking head** I guess there is really someone for everyone. I'm not mad at you Flav.

I watch it too. I search for it in rerun. I can't believe these women. He is so scuffy but they are crying for him and he is having a ball. I guess everyone has the right to have that kind of fun. But that is the funniest-craziest and I can't wait to see the new episode Sunday...

I've heard about that show but never had the luck to catch it. I hear it's really funny. The funny thing is, Flava think he's the sh*t too!!

I watched a few episodes....enough for know that people will do anything to be on tv!!

I have to say my new weakness is "Project Runway"! It comes on on Bravo Wednesday nights @ 10 pm I can't get enough!

~Smooches~

Flavor of Love is a trip! LOL...Love the spot...Will be back...I'll keep you posted

have not brought myself to see it...don't think i can....but maybe i will, alot of people are into the show...

best regards, nice info » » »

Post a Comment