« Home | Romance, too much work? » | Breaks and friends » | 1st Meme of 2006 » | Mother in law » | Body Image » | Welcome 2006 !!!!!!!! » | Mental Health Days » | For 2006..... » | The Strike is over » | Day Two! » 

Friday, January 13, 2006 

The In-laws Part I

I told you I'd be back with rants on my in-laws so lets start with the youngest of the BITCHES OF EASTWICK. We will call her the Selfish bitch. Here we go…




I don't know how she can call herself a mother! Any chick can have children but it takes a real woman to call herself a mother. She drops her kids of to anyone who will have them and now She is giving her son to his paternal Aunt cause he’s too much to handle.


How bout this "WTF did you think would happen to the kid if you let him do whatever he wants with no restrictions. Kids need discipline dumb ass but that’s beside the point HE'S YOUR SON deal with his issues and really be his mother!!!!" Oh and your welcome for the many times I kept your daughter for weeks when she was only suppose to come over for the day, your welcome for the summer clothes and the winter coats I bought her, oh and My kids never needed any of the Christmas and birthday gifts you never got them.
I Just had to let that out.



To top it all off her man is a real asshole.
Any man that stays at home sleeping until 2pm while she is at work, then goes out and buys himself the best with her check and her and the kids look like shit is not a man. She lets this stupid ass manipulate her with shit like " one day me and you gonna have everything" UMMM HELLO How about what YA NEED for today !!!!!!





Ok, OK {grabbing ear lobes} Woosahhhhh!!!!!

LMAO...

Ok, you calm now babes....

I would hate to be on your bad side!! Gurl tell it like it is.

I know many "women" like her! Have children and then don't want the responsibility because it's toooo "hard"!!

You would think that after the 1st child they would have realized that!! NO they realize it after the 5th or 6th child!

H E L L O!!

Then it becomes someone else's problem, because they can't handle it!!! WTF!!

I have one word......ok two....

BIRTH CONTROL!

~Smooches~

*walking out slamming door* NO COMMENT.......

LMAO @ bitches of eastwick! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I LOVE IT!!

I think I'm with Nicky...I gotta leave on that note...but I won't slam the door...I'll leave it cracked open a bit for part 2!

**talking to self** Why did I get her thinking about her in-laws last week.

Somebody call security . . . this could get ugly.

Let it out girl!! Not every woman should be 'mothers' that's for damn sure. Can't wait for Part II.

This reminds me of my son's sister's mother (taking a breath). His sister has 4 younger siblings- all 5 of them do not live with the mother. The oldest was adopted by the grandmother's sister, the second child is busy being passed around the family, the 3rd was adopted by SOMEONE (?!?) out of state, the fourth and fifth are living with the grandmother. And this chick STILL can't figure out what's wrong with her. WTF!!! Perhaps if you got off the coke that you started doing with the first child and stopped spreading your legs you wouldn't have any more children running around the planet asking "Who's my daddy?" for which you can't answer cuz you slept with too many people.

Sorry to unload on you like that... but girl, I am feeling what you are saying.

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

Post a Comment