« Home | 1st Meme of 2006 » | Mother in law » | Body Image » | Welcome 2006 !!!!!!!! » | Mental Health Days » | For 2006..... » | The Strike is over » | Day Two! » | DAMN! » | Not a good Day// Tagged » 

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 

Breaks and friends

It seems that everyone is taking a break or shutting down their bloggs altogether. I’m tempted to follow suite. If all my blogger buddies shut down, Who will I read? Who will read my post? It makes me wonder if it’s even worth posting anymore but I still have a lot I need to say so I think for now I’ll keep posting. I plan to devote a lot of post to the family of witches I call my in-laws. LOL but for now ....

I was thinking about relationships in general and as a woman I have used the "lets just be friends" line many times but honestly can you just be friends with someone you have been intimate with? I guess if the sex was bad than maybe but what if the sex was great how do you go on as "just friends”?

i WAS REALLY ABOUT TO GET CRAZY IF YOU WERE GOING TO SHUT DOWN....BECAUSE I LIKE READING YOU BEFORE I KNEW THAT I KNEW WHO THE HELL YOU WERE. YOU BETTER KEEP POSTING OR I AM GOING TO GO POSTAL...

LMAO @ family of witches I call my in-laws! HAHAHAHA! That shit is TOO funny...

I've been friends with someone after the sex...I guess mentally I'm in another place now, so to me it's nothing...and this IS good dick we're talkin about! HAHAHA! Not that lame, "pump, pump, aaahhh..." kinda sex HAHAHAH...sorry, I'm a clown...great blog...keep writing!

I am going to follow suit and agree with Me & Dee. Pllleeeeeeeeease do not shut your blog down!

I know we did not meet face to face, but I still consider you one of my very enjoyable reads!! SO keep up the good work. *smile*

Now back to our regularly scheduled program....

"Breaks and Friends"

It puts a strain on the "friendship" especially if someone still has feelings for the other! It won't work.

Unless you both decide that you are better "friends" than you are lovers then that's different!

~Smooches~

It is TOTALLY possible to be friends after a relationship has ended. It just depends on if the "friendship" really was one before you split up. I am living testimony that you can be friends after a break. Just friends (not friends with benefits) LOL Both parties just have to be mature and on the same page.....

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

First of all, if you even think about shutting this down I will blow up the "Fat Black" as an act of protest.

Now as far as being friends with people you've slept with. It's tough. Espeically if you still want to sleep with them. Most of the time someone is being fake about it just so that they can have a glimmer of hope of getting "one more night". Sometimes its just best to be cordial, but not necessarily close friends.

I just want to know WHY you will never ask WHO is Foxybrown ever again?

How can you enter into a new relationship with someone and expect them to be ok that you have someone around that you use to cuddle with, be intimaaate with, love, talk bout your life dreams and what your goals were?... Not to say that some won't except that, but why would you want the new person in your life to be put in the uncomfortable position of HAVING to deal with that?

If that other person is fine with it...then yes, it's possible IF you WANT it to be possible. If you just want that person in your life in any form possible and it HAS to be friendship...then you need to evaluate the feelings that you have for that person.

my buck 72...:-)

I will always read you!! Don't even think about shutting down!! There are still some good ones left. Just because some of the veterans and Nicky(LOL-I had to throw her in there) of Blog decided to take a break, don't leave the rest of us hanging girl! I know I need to go and post...I think my last one said Happy New Year LOL...

Post a Comment