« Home | Not a good Day// Tagged » | More Talk about sex » | Lets talk about SEX » | WHY-Random Stuff » | Lets be Kids Again » | TAGGED BY GOLDEN » | Introducing J » | In Honor of the drinking we did friday night... » | Another interesting night out with the bloggers… » | Party Time » 

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 

DAMN!

If you dont live in NYC then you may not know this but we are experiencing a TRANSIT STRIKE.... thats right the MTA has pretty much shut the city down.

If your expected to be at work today your either walking, rollerblading, carpool or you slept at your job last night. All NYC public schools are on a 2 hour delay schedule so kids are rolling out of bed at 8am and class starts about 10am..... I dont think they are so upset about that LOL.

Now I only live about a mile from work but took my time getting in since I knew I would be the firsst no matter what time I got here. The strike doesn't bother me that much other than I am not done with my x-mas shopping but I guess I will be giving out I.O.U's instead..... So Im just taking it in stride and hoping tomorrow will be a beter day.


If your in NYC stay warm and pray this ends soon!

I was waitin to see what you were going to say about this transit strike . you know with you living like 2 minutes from your jobby job and all!

ROFLMAO!

hell i took my damn time too!

@nicky...you betta go getchu some legwarmers! LOL

umm that was me with the leg warmers !LOL

@ Golden Umm whats with the Shout out on my location..... thats irrelevant the fact is Im at work . Lol

@ I dont want no I.O.U from you ..... you better have my gift! LOL

ROFLMAO! ok 5 minutes!

If you can find anyone who had a more interesting commute than I did, please let me know. 4 trains, 3 different train systems, 2 states all in 1 commute. And I still got to work on time.

Well I feel for you. Here in Toronto we are the masters of transit strikes. I think we hold the worlds record.

Much love to you and your feet. I am home just chillin' I'll take a drink on you...

This is very interesting site... » »

Post a Comment