« Home | More Talk about sex » | Lets talk about SEX » | WHY-Random Stuff » | Lets be Kids Again » | TAGGED BY GOLDEN » | Introducing J » | In Honor of the drinking we did friday night... » | Another interesting night out with the bloggers… » | Party Time » | Nicky » 

Monday, December 19, 2005 

Not a good Day// Tagged

This is rotten day and its only 9:30am… to start my kids lie……all week long I asked them “ did you do your homework” and all I got was “ I did it already” so last night while my kids slept I decided to check it. They just decided that they weren’t going to do part of it cause “ they didn’t know they had to do that part”. WTF!!!!!!!! So this morning they had to do it as fast as possible cause they were not going in late and I wasn’t going to cover for their lying asses!


After I drop them off on the bus I get home to get ready for work and Guess what? There is NO HOT WATER!!!! I can’t believe this shit!!!! So I had to take it back….. I started boiling water so that I could take a bath…. {Don’t act like ya’ll never done it}

After work I have to go and change a shirt I bought for my niece cause it’s to big and I really don’t want to go to stores after work, I just want to go home!!


Why am I trying to buy boots on-line when I haven’t paid my rent? I’m not even done with my x-mas Shopping !!!!

Oh I’ve been tagged by Alli-babe


The Rules:
1. Go into your archives
2. Find your 23rd post
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to it)
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.



The fifth sentence in my 23rd post is as follows:

To some extent I agree but that’s just the way I was raise.



Tagging: Nicky, J, Golden, Will, Bajan queen

I hope ya’ll have a better day than I’m having.

awwwwwww...hope your day gets better!

Girl....I've spent a goldmine for Christmas...and still haven't paid the cell bill.....so you and your boots and me and my happy family might just be celebrating Christmas in a cardboard box.....
....christmas sucks....too much spending!

and aaaaa thanks for doing the tag...LOL

Post a Comment