« Home | Day Two! » | DAMN! » | Not a good Day// Tagged » | More Talk about sex » | Lets talk about SEX » | WHY-Random Stuff » | Lets be Kids Again » | TAGGED BY GOLDEN » | Introducing J » | In Honor of the drinking we did friday night... » 

Friday, December 23, 2005 

The Strike is over

Thank God people can get back to their normal routine..Im feeling blue today so Iam going to leave you with a MEME. I got this from Orgazined Noise

12 gifts I want for X-mas

12 One hundred dollar bills

11 New Outfits

10 New Pairs of Shoes

9 Gift certificates for Spas in the city (I need of a massage)

8 DVD's (Since I never get to go to the movies)

7 Warm Sweaters(I’ve put on a few Pounds since last year)

6 More Hours of Sleep

5 Extra Vacation Days ( Don’t really use them but there good to have)

4 New Pillows (the ones I have now don’t qualify as pillows anymore)

3 Days to myself

2 Tickets to Miami

1 Hour of Peace and Quite ( yeah like this is ever going to happen)


Have a great weekend and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I stopped and the 10 pairs of shoes.
I'm with ya....
Love the boot babes, love the boots!
Merry Kissmas MsNhim!

This was cute...

Merry Christmas to you and your readers.

You know I don't have that word verification, on my blog.
Sometimes the word combinations are hilarious. everyone should apply a meaning to theirs.

For example mine was, MNXLE

Pronounced Menaxle
Meaning , New birth control pill for men.

@ BK Have a great Holiday

@ Mr.Mystic Thats is funny and not a bad Idea.

Heres mine dbgpo

Pronouce Dogpo
Meaning, dog catcher

Here's hoping you were a good enough girl for Santa to bring you at least some of the stuff on your list. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Happy Holidays!!

Ditto!!!

You couldn't have said it any better!

Merry Xmas, and a Happy New Year.

~Smooches~

What a great site »

best regards, nice info » » »

Post a Comment