« Home | DAMN! » | Not a good Day// Tagged » | More Talk about sex » | Lets talk about SEX » | WHY-Random Stuff » | Lets be Kids Again » | TAGGED BY GOLDEN » | Introducing J » | In Honor of the drinking we did friday night... » | Another interesting night out with the bloggers… » 

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 

Day Two!

Day two of this transit strike and I must say Im a little annoyed now cause I still have some shopping to do and I need to get down town. :-(

Busy doing nothing at work so here is a little something for you to do... get back to me with names.




Your Elf Name Is...



Spicy Sweet Cheeks


Your Elf Name Is...

Giggles Hot Chocolate

Booty Candy Cane Lips


I don't even like Candy Canes

Hey Giggles, Floppy, Buddy . . . wanna switch?

Can I make my own name up. or do I have to take that test?

@ Mr-mystic

You need to take the test

Your Elf Name is...

Candy stocking stuffer

Looking for information and found it at this great site... telephone prospecting products financial advisor

This is very interesting site... protonix and diarrhea Cellulite produkte aus england

Post a Comment