« Home | Mother in law » | Body Image » | Welcome 2006 !!!!!!!! » | Mental Health Days » | For 2006..... » | The Strike is over » | Day Two! » | DAMN! » | Not a good Day// Tagged » | More Talk about sex » 

Friday, January 06, 2006 

1st Meme of 2006

I seem to have stunned a few people with my last post ( although factual) I decided to lighten up a bit today.


An Alphabet meme


[A is for age:]
I’m 30 and loving it.

[B is for booze of choice]
Amaretto Sours – Hey when is the next trip to Fat Black?

[C is for career]
Administrative Assistant. Its ok for now

[D is for your dog's name:]
I don't have a dog,

[E is for essential items you use everyday:]
My Ipod mini – Cant make a move without my music

[F is for favorite song(s) at the moment:]
Unpredictable- Jamie Foxx

[G is for favorite games:]
Anyone for truth or dare… Just kidding

[H is for hometown:]
NYC

[I is for instruments you play:]
I used to play the recorder but that’s about it

[J is for jam or jelly you like:]
Strawberry Jam on wheat toast.

[K is for kids]
3. That's plenty for me thanks.

[L is for last kiss]
This morning when I dropped my kids at school

[M is for most admired trait:]
I’m very loyal

[N is for name of your crush:]
I take the 5th on this

[O is for overnight hospital stays:]
3 The birth of my kids

[P is for phobias:]
The Dentist

[Q is for quotes you like:]
“Missing someone gets easier everyday. Because, even though it is one day further from the last time you saw each other, it is one day closer to the next time you will”

[R is for biggest regret:]
Too many to list

[S is for sweets of your choice:]
Cheesecake

[T is for time you wake up:]
6:40 am. On a good day 6:30am

[U is for underwear:]
I like stuff that’s comfortable

[V is for vegetables you love:]
Broccoli

[W is for worst habit:]
Eating when I am under stress

[X is for x-rays you've had:]
A few as a child… I was a little accident-prone.

[Y is for yummy food you make:]
I can make a pretty good cheesecake, right Nicky?

[Z is for zodiac sign:]
Taurus is symbolized by the Bull. You may be stubborn, but your grounded, steady demeanor makes you someone others can count on. You're also a sensualist who loves good food, physical affection, romance and material goods -- and only the best of everything.

I don’t know about the material goods but the rest is right.

Yo go.. you Bull Girl. LOL.
Happy new... and continue to do you

I have a habit of eating when I'm stressed as well....

The bull sign as you already know...(cause I don't let you forget) we share! *smile*

Cool list.

Have a good weekend.

~Smooches~

OMG! Look who's on a posting roll. You Go Girl!

I am down with you on (B)

Oneday I will try the A-A Meme!

I enjoyed your post. Just visiting.

Oh! No! not another Taurus

I like this post! Don't be surprised if I steal this idea one of these days. I'm feeling you on the iPod girl......it's one of my bestest friends. :-)

This was an informative post. Glad to learn somethings about you.

See you don't tag no one on the GOOD Fun Meme's~! This was cute!!!

Just making the rounds. Good stuff.

What is 2006 for you and how are you gonna make it happen?

Post a Comment