« Home | Body Image » | Welcome 2006 !!!!!!!! » | Mental Health Days » | For 2006..... » | The Strike is over » | Day Two! » | DAMN! » | Not a good Day// Tagged » | More Talk about sex » | Lets talk about SEX » 

Thursday, January 05, 2006 

Mother in law

I was over at Organized's spot and he was talking about meeting the parents and that lead me to this post.


I would like to take this time out to say a few words to my Mother-in-law…….


Ummmm….. You’re a bitch and I hate you……

That felt good.

I hate you cause you were a horrible mother to your son and you are even worse grandmother to his kids. If I had known this 13 years ago I probably would have left your son alone. You think that he owes you something? Bitch he don’t own you shit! What the fuck did you ever do for him or any of your other messed up children for that matter.


You should be thanking me. I’m the reason your son is now a man. I’m the reason his ass didn’t end up in jail like your other son. Yeah bitch me the chick you cant stand for no other reason than that you can never be me.

I don’t want you near my kids. You are cold and evil and you get enjoyment out of others misery. You taught your kids to be like that and so none of your children will ever be truly happy.

I’ll tell you this you may have pulled the wool over everyone else’s eyes with your bogus depression and anxiety attacks but Bitch you aint fool me. KARMA is a bitch and what you do comes back to you ten fold …..So save that shit for OPRAH cause I don’t believe shit you say…..


Thank you for you patience bloggers. LOL

LMAO...commedy...lol

Ok, I will make a note never to piss you off.

Ok tell us how you really feel!! ~lol~

Damn girl, she evil like that huh?!?!?

Well you got it off your chest and that is what matters the most.

Keep ya head up and stay strong.

~Smooches~

I hope you feel better...sometimes you just got a break it down like that sometimes!!

Woooosah!!

OMG! This is unbelievable words coming out of msnhim's fingers! I bet your keyboard was melting.

Anyway, I know how you feel I have one of those, but I don't hate her because hate is a strong word, but I do thank God for the grandma, my other son has.

Small Note and don't hate me for it: Don't take credit for a man's actions because it was God who kept him there for your kids.

To whom it may concern.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for inspiring a post that had so much hatred and malice behind it. There was no way for me to know how MsNHim felt about her mother-in-law nor did I not know that my post about in-laws on Wednesday, January 4, 2006 would bring out this side of her.

I have know MsNHim for approximately 2 months and not once during this time was I notified of this opinion. Because of this, I will have to ask that I not be charged with inspiring this post.

I really wish it did not have to come to this, and I hope that my post only bring positive inspirations from this point forward. Thank you for listening.

Okay!! Damn, I guess you really got the case of the "Mother-in Law" blues! That was some deep shyt! You "Hate", damn that's truly deep! Maybe one day things want be that bad and the kids get to see grandma in a different light! You got one hell of a vent here though!! Did it feel good to get it out!!!

@ Nicky .. you stupid!!!!

@ Xquizzyt1... You know this felt good.

@ MR. mystic... it actually takes alot to pissed me off.

@ Bajan Queen... You know I ain't never gonna let anyone bring me down.

@ Singing ... I do feel better now.

@ MCM…. Don’t hate me for saying this... God may have put him on this earth but it was "I" who cultivated that man into the person he is today... you don’t believe me, ask him?

@ Organized... don’t get it twisted I’m a sweetheart but when you've been through what I've been through with this lady for the past 13 years you'll understand why I feel the way I do.

*whispering*
I'mma come back a little later.....'cause you scareded me!

Then again...dis here is your blog...feel free to speak freely...but ummm, just don't scare me no more! LOL

First, LOL @ Nicky...ER for your eyes! Too damn funny.

@ msnhim...girl i feel ya! Tell that bitch! mine is lucky I don't speak to her or NEED to speak/deal with her cause I'd have to rip that bitch a new fuckin ass hole!

@MSNHIM= I am not saying I don't believe you, I am only speaking from experience that sometimes when you say "I" "I" "I" it can sometime come back and bite you in the ass (we'll save this for our women's day conference at "Fat Black" (Sorry Guys).

PS: I just called your house to ask him but he wasn't home. LOL

@ organize+ She was just venting, stop it big man noone is blaming you.

Okay....rub your earlobes and say WOooooSahhhhhh....again....WooooSaaahhhh...Now hold my hands and inhale..(hold it in...) Now Exhale!!! Now, didn't that feel better mama..All I can say is there is more room out than in...Get that shit off your chest anyway you can...You have loyal readers and we got your back baby

Oh wow! Haven't had a chance to read most of your posts in a while but... you almost got me fired right there. I'm sitting here peacefully, trying to eat my dinner before class and what do I read??? Girl, it will be okay, rub the ears, put the feet up and just chill.

HAHAHAHAHA...LMAO!!! That's the funniest shit I've read today...sounds like me a couple years ago!! HAHAHAH @ "you're a bitch and I hate you..." HAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT!!! I even loved Organized's letter to her!

Pure comedy!

Nice site!
[url=http://parwdgya.com/oikt/gsnv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zacnhanh.com/nkxf/iztw.html]Cool site[/url]

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Great work!
http://parwdgya.com/oikt/gsnv.html | http://wxaihqvx.com/bynt/bvww.html

Good design!
[url=http://pljphyzr.com/lpxn/ykzc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dynpiilf.com/akau/dfgl.html]Cool site[/url]

Great work!
http://pljphyzr.com/lpxn/ykzc.html | http://lmordqbv.com/cyph/nypt.html

Post a Comment