« Home | Mental Health Days » | For 2006..... » | The Strike is over » | Day Two! » | DAMN! » | Not a good Day// Tagged » | More Talk about sex » | Lets talk about SEX » | WHY-Random Stuff » | Lets be Kids Again » 

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 

Welcome 2006 !!!!!!!!

New Year! New Look! New Attitude!


2006 came in pretty quietly for me but I am hoping to make major changes in my life.

To start I HAVE to (notice I said Have to) loose some weight. I wouldn’t classify myself as a “big girl” and most people would say I look fine but there is a deference between “fine” and FINNNNNNNE! I would like to be the latter. I know what your going to say but I need to feel comfortable in my own skin and right now I just don’t so I’ll be making the gym a regular part of my life.

I thought a lot about it and I have decided not to give out any more advice! Yeah you heard me!!!!! I love my friends dearly but I doubt they’ll be my friends much longer if I keep getting “ OPRAH” on them. My objective is going to be to just “listen” No Judgments.

Last but not least I am going to put in the “ alone time” I keep talking about. I know it won’t be easy but I am determined to make it work!


Hope you guys had a great new year!!!!!

Are we twins?? All we can do is listen... but complaining has got to go on mute for me. Even if I got turn down the volume on "me."

i'm still taking an R & R blog break, a lil blog burnt out... and head in my productive clouds...but I wanted to pop in, and show fam love... Happy New Year MsnHim

Love the new look ma.

Happy New Year to you to. Listening is good, I have to do the same and stop talking! *smile*

Ain't nothing wrong with looking finnnnnnnnnnnnnne, I'm feeling you I need to get to the gym myself.

~Smooches~

Hey Stranger! Happy New Year!
xoxoxo

Well thats Just great I join the party and now you're going to cut out the juicy stuff.

We need you to do the Oprah thing, you must, you must you must.

@ Mr. Mystic I wont be giving out advice unless asked to do so... so just ask. LOL

Looks to me like we have a re-birth of msnhim. Believe me I stop giving advice and it was the best thing I could ever do. Keep to your word about what you want to do. Love the new look!

First of all, welcome back. Secondly, I'm glad you're going to give yourself "me" time. It was one of the best things I did last year. It's not as hard as you think. 5 minutes before bed, an extra 2 minutes when you're in the bathroom, a walk to the store. It's so easy to find alone time. Good luck.

Happy New Years to you too!

Post a Comment