« Home | The Strike is over » | Day Two! » | DAMN! » | Not a good Day// Tagged » | More Talk about sex » | Lets talk about SEX » | WHY-Random Stuff » | Lets be Kids Again » | TAGGED BY GOLDEN » | Introducing J » 

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 

For 2006.....

With 2006 just a few days a way I decided that a wouldn't make any resolutions this year just list of the things I would like, so here it goes



1. I would like to spend more one-on-one time with my kids.
[I’m usually the disciplinarian but I would like to do more fun stuff with them and not so much "go take a bath"!]

2. I would like to go back to school
[Once I figure out what I would like to do]

3. I would like to take some time to be alone.
[I think I need to make more “alone time” for me. I need to relax more and learn its ok to do so.]

4. I would like to buy a car and drive myself around on a regular.
[J and Nicky you better not laugh.. I can do it!]

5. I would like to make more money.
[Who wouldn’t right?]

6. I would like to develop a relationship with a guy that has nothing to do with love or sex.
[Sometimes I just want a guys opinion]

7. I would like to make peace with my body and all its flaws.
[I really need to work on this ASAP]

8.{EDIT}Hanging out once a month at FAT BLACK - Thanks to my buddies Nicky and Will

I'm hoping to at least accomplish 3 things on this list but I guess we shall see.

@ Will and Nicky - you guys are so right. Please note the edit.

that alone time is so important, here's wishing you some precious moments of that mama!

Give us an update as you accomplished your goals.. Iam sure you will accomplish all of them!

Being Mystic(I should tell you how I got that name one day, but suffice to say I am usually right)

Anyways I think you're going to get all your wishes except #6

Again I have to say we think alike...I guess it really has to do with us both being Taurus women! *smile*

I can relate to your list 110%.

~Smooches~

If you believe it, you'll achieve it. I have faith that you'll accomplish everything on your list.

I should mention that my comment about #6, only refers to heterosexual males. Gay men make excellent friends.

Hey Girl!!! Great list! I hope you had a great Christmas, and I wish you a very Happy New year!

~Coley

Excellent, love it!
» » »

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »

Post a Comment