« Home | Let talk about sex.. again » | ATTENTION ALL BLOGGERS!!!! » | ANSWERS!!!!! » | Ask Me Anything!!!!!! » | Raising a "MAN" » | How important is sex in a relationship? » | The In-laws Part I » | Romance, too much work? » | Breaks and friends » | 1st Meme of 2006 » 

Monday, January 30, 2006 

L.O.V.E

With Valentine's day on the way it seems love is in the air... or is it?


"If you can't have the one you love, love the one you have"


What do you think..... can you be in a relationship when your not "in-love"? Is it a lie? Could you do it?

"if you can't be
with the one you love
love the one your with"


I used to live by those words and while they worked for a little bit in the end it didn't fill that void.

Nope. Can't do it.

It's so much better to be in one with someone you care for and then again sometimes you are with someone and you grow to love them...it's a hard call

that's utter crap. if you can't be with the one you love, find someone else to love but don't settle for the one you with if you don't love him or her.

Never settle unless he is RICH!! LOL...Ok ok ok Seriously...That is a very difficult thing to do. However there are a lot of people living that lie. You should never sacrifice matters of the heart. All you are doing is cheating yourself from true happiness. There is no such thing as Can't...You can Always be with the one you love if you put your soul into your quest and remember that nothing beats a try...

SA says I say its better to be with the one u love but if not love the one u with unless u dont like them at all. we have all had something we loved and something we liked but we couldnt have the thing u loved so u settle. its life!!!! sometimes we just gotta do with or do without!!! Do whats gonna make u happy. Oh Yeah look out for SA at site near u soon!!!!!!!

I agree with golden and nikki!!....

For me they would not be able to fill the void and it just won't work!

I have to feel you, and if i'm not then sorry....nothing will change my mind!! *smile*

~Smooches~

I think that there are MANY people in relationships that don’t love each other. The reason vary quite a bit. Some do it for the children, some for business, then there is money, comfort, complacency. I could gone on and on.

It is a lie when you are pretending to be in love when you’re not. Some people have mutual understandings for the reasons that they are STILL together (some are unspoken), in this instance I don’t think it’s a lie.

Personally, if I don't love the person I'm with, then I don't want to be with him and I won't. I think some people are also afraid of just being alone, but I'm not one of those people

I couldn't stay in a relationship with someone I didn't love. I would eventually get bored and find something better!

I done that, but will never do it again, so hell NO.

What a great site
» »

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Online owner's manual pontiac sunfire cheap phone calls

Post a Comment