« Home | ANSWERS!!!!! » | Ask Me Anything!!!!!! » | Raising a "MAN" » | How important is sex in a relationship? » | The In-laws Part I » | Romance, too much work? » | Breaks and friends » | 1st Meme of 2006 » | Mother in law » | Body Image » 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 

ATTENTION ALL BLOGGERS!!!!

I need your help. The beginning of the year saw the departure of one of my favorite bloggers.. Nicky


She is crazy cool and I enjoyed her blogg so much that I have started to go through
" Blogger withdrawl"



Symptoms


1. visiting her site daily when I know shes not there

2. Hopeing to see if she replys to anyones post , so at least I know shes alive

3. Sleepless night and sweates wondering " WHAT HAPPENED"



Ok maybe that last one is over the top but you see where I am going with this..... I need this blogg back so here is my plea...... BRING BACK YOUR BLOG!!!!



People if you feel the same can I get an Amen!!!!!!!!

@Thykness you got it girl!

SA or Super Anonymous says if you want her back tell her leave her messages come back now we need u. People need to know that they are loved and missed and wanted. maybe she would consider it once she heard all of this from her fellow bloggers.
in addition I read your comments and i say thanks for answering. I hope i did not offend you but i see only a few blogger responded to my questions perhaps they can not really answer these question as honest like u did. thanks SA OUT!!!!!!

@ SA I wasn't offended at all... Like I said I can take it!

AMEN!!!!

CALL IT A COMEBACK WOMAN!!! I DID!

I don't what to say about this because I have been keeping record and Nicky has not called me lately, like I slept with her last night, but anyway......She need to get her ass back on track and stop acting like she is just a reader and not a blogger.

I don't know Nicky only stopped by her site a few times....but to help out a fellow blogger whom I read on a daily and would not like to see take the same road.....

I'ma lend my 2 cents to help Msnhim get her buddy back! *smile*

So here goes.....Nicky gurl come back you are missed and needed by your bud Msnhim!!

I hoped that helped! *smile*

~Smooches~

SA said glad to know u handle the questions. thanks

Here I am!!!!! Oh what a nice gesture, I don't if or when I might come but you'll be the first to know. Love You guys!!

You guys are the BEST!!!! Thank you so much, I think were wearing her down!!!!!

Nicky Come Back!!! I've never visited her blog. But this blogging is definitely Addictive.

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

Post a Comment